April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Hehe yep! line em all up :haha: you might as well take advantage hun, not many people get a photographer to take pics of their lil bubba...well, not unless they spend an arm and a leg :thumbup: xxx

Aw i know they are very dear aswell. But im happy to help her out since it may help her business aswell xx

Thats true, it will help her to have some examples to show off :thumbup: im pooped again!! Think i must just need to get to bed earlier these days :haha: am gonna watch 8 out of 10 cats first though :thumbup:

did you guys know that baileybubs had a little girl a week and 5 days ago. I was surfering they c-section forum and see her post. ive popped her onfront page. ive not seen anything from her in ages lol..

on another note ryan is moaning at me because my mum got the frigging comfort milk. He says she has diarrhea yet her poo is always frigging running.

but on the box is got colic which is wind, and when she clutches her visits and screams like every 2-3hours hours it has on the box..

So ive just texted my mum because we have like 3 box of this darn milk grrr.. he such a moany fuck ill ask health vistor tomorrow about it..

He only moaning about it because it says on the box its medicial something.. meaning your meant to be told by doctor or hv before taking it... aaaah!!!

Hey ladies!! man did I have some catching upto do!
Congrats on the new babies arriving!!

Elijah is doing awesome. Over 7 lbs and taking the boob awesome!

I would suggest we all move over to April baby club?!

Well now over by 2 days and nothing sm you will def be before me
Hubby has taken his phone to work today so that's a bonus lol

Hi all, thought I'd check in whilst Tom is sleeping, lol.....had a bit of nightmare yesterday:wacko: went to pick up something for car from scrap yard with oh, thought it be a drive out to st Helens which is about hour from us...well car decided to play up, about 3 different problems all at once...lol you have to laugh or u will cry, it took 4 hours to get home!! Couldn't be bothered waiting for breakdown so drove at 20 prh all way and had to keep stopping, tom slept through the whole thing :) I honestly don't know whether to get it fixed or cut my losses and trade it in. We have 7 seater which is really handy but oh insists on fixing it himself which he can do its just the time he spends on it :( I know he would rather be we us and he is just saving money but I just think sometimes money isn't everything..

Rah I'm having issues with schools as well, my son's appeal was refused yesterday, we have just moved area and I want him to go towards local school so he well mix with other children before high school. He is in year five at the min. Such a pain, I'm going to try for another today:shrug:

For info ..when I lost my plug it was over a couple days snotty like before Labour started and not sure if I mentioned this before but I used suppositories as i was bunged up and didntwant extra pressure down below and to avoid accidents during pushing baby out lol... I went into Labour an hour or so later, might have had same effect as curry...

Hope all u other ladies are doing okay xx
Will catch up when I can xx

Congrats to Baileybubs hope her LO is doing well :flower:

CherrY Ryan should be grateful for the help your mum is giving getting some milk :growlmad: next time he moans tell him to go and buy the other one then LOL hope your health visitor agrees with you hun then you can rub it in that you were right :happydance:

Doll thats great news Elijah has gone back to the boob so well :happydance: sounds like he is putting on weight well too :flower:

Rah no more signs here :( was gutted once again to wake up still pregnant and no baby sleeping soundly in the moses basket :dohh: did you say your midwife is booking an induction for if you go over a bit more?? i really hope we both pop naturally thhough...maybe we should try suppositories like Apple :thumbup::haha: might buy some while im out today :winkwink: He has his phone but is it charged? LOL that would so be me, thinking im all good cos i got my phone only for the battery to go flat LOL :dohh:

Apple i feel for you with the car saga :( my tyre exploded last week when we were on our way to do our food shop, total saga and cost £100 to replace the tyre just before bubs arrives :wacko: great!! :wacko: i think if OH can fix it would be better to save the cash even though he would rather be with you all...mind that depends on how long it would take i guess :thumbup: How is Tom getting on? x

cherry if it HAD to be prescribed by a dr they wouldnt sell it on the shelves in asda! tell him to ssshhhh ha ha great about your friend doing photos we go every year to a place to get them done costs a fortune but we have a great time line of dd growing up see if you can make it a yearly thing

doll so glad your doing well and Elijah is taking his feeds great

SM its my phone thats never charged lol im playing candy crush and just drains the battery lol When i wake in the night i give it a min before moving just in case i can feel any tightenings had nothing of the sort though, hubby said on his way out to work that im not trying hard enough to get this baby out and i need to try harder lol guess suppositories could be an option ha ha
MW said that when i go monday they will do a sweep and talk induction but she doesnt want me to have one as she doesnt agree really as baby will come when baby is ready which i guess is fine for her to say but i want my baby in April not July

Apple where about do you live im Warrington, sounds like you had a total nightmare with your car
Rubbish about the schools i thought it would be easier to move once in juniors as they dont have a top class size like reception do just keep trying

i have had no further plug loss nothing tried to see if i could feel what my cervix was up to and couldnt even find it i think the mw scared it on tue and now its in hiding ha ha
Might be a good idea to close this thread and move over to the baby thread since im going to be here till july lol and sm will have her baby boy in a few days fx

Thanks Sm.

Ooo doll glad to hear he's loving the boob lol and putting on weight.

Apple i think your probably better getting a new car to lol god knows how long it will take him to fix it himself. or your better taking it to the garger but i think that will cause an arm and a leg to lol

Im just waiting for the Hv just now lol. Had to run (wobble) and hold my belly up a little lol if i was to fast my scar hurts lol my electric metre was in emgerangy so i had to ask mum for money again to top it up.. my mum arrived just as the metre started beating at me lol so i has to nash to the post office to top it up lol..

And i put paige in clean clothes as im going to take her over to mums for a little bit. even taking my pump so express lol cause if i dont ill be lazy and not do it until later tonight :(... She's already been sick on these clothes lol :( and im going to have to strip her down to get weight again :( i forgot about that another wise i'd have waited until she was naked and weighted then id dress her lol i even pop her jacket (hoodie on her) lol man my brains are still not here lol

Lol Sm with the blue milk i find my self eating it as i pop it into her bottles :| lol its yummy no joke but im going to ask which milk is better for her since i dont wanna give her milk that doesnt agree with her at all and sma is much cheaper also. but i dont wanna keep switching them milk as i know it not good for her belly and takes 3 days to agree to the tummy's. Also i would like to think she doesnt go through what i did as a bay cause my mum had tried so many milk on me and i had to had this certain one as none agree with me..

aaaah!!

Anyways i took this awesome pik and its my new display pik lol enjoy :) xxx

Lol Rah. I know men are so stupid aren't they. But ill wait and see what hv says cause if she does agree with ryan then ive got to unopen boxes and mum says i should give them to her to incase she may know a mummy who is using it or needs it lol..

How do i close this thread? lol

Oh rah i tried to check my own cervix to i hold no idea what i was feeling lol and im pretty sure i couldnt reach it :( xx

cherry if it HAD to be prescribed by a dr they wouldnt sell it on the shelves in asda! tell him to ssshhhh ha ha great about your friend doing photos we go every year to a place to get them done costs a fortune but we have a great time line of dd growing up see if you can make it a yearly thing

doll so glad your doing well and Elijah is taking his feeds great

SM its my phone thats never charged lol im playing candy crush and just drains the battery lol When i wake in the night i give it a min before moving just in case i can feel any tightenings had nothing of the sort though, hubby said on his way out to work that im not trying hard enough to get this baby out and i need to try harder lol guess suppositories could be an option ha ha
MW said that when i go monday they will do a sweep and talk induction but she doesnt want me to have one as she doesnt agree really as baby will come when baby is ready which i guess is fine for her to say but i want my baby in April not July

Apple where about do you live im Warrington, sounds like you had a total nightmare with your car
Rubbish about the schools i thought it would be easier to move once in juniors as they dont have a top class size like reception do just keep trying

i have had no further plug loss nothing tried to see if i could feel what my cervix was up to and couldnt even find it i think the mw scared it on tue and now its in hiding ha ha
Might be a good idea to close this thread and move over to the baby thread since im going to be here till july lol and sm will have her baby boy in a few days fx

Hi I'm 20 mins from Preston, i come ur way for ikea :)

I'm moving over to other thread ladies see u over there :)
if we r not all over yet let me know and illcome back lol x:)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...pril-spring-babies-2013-a-2.html#post26808833

https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/C61A9872-C441-4298-A885-7AF6748894BD-1319-0000013283FE6B03.jpg
Baby Bjorn.
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/2624A498-AD9C-4588-88A1-D5DC2B83D1A2-1319-000001323E1C5730.jpg
My last bump pic at 39+1 in labour!
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/09C6A884-0C82-41F4-8201-21E4C74CEC78-1319-00000132472C7AF5.jpg

Morning ladies.

I finally got my smp1 form sent back to me yesterday (id been waiting months for it) heard all the excuses under the sun, so I sent them a letter threatening legal action, funny how it got sorted quick time then ay?

Anyways sent all the forms off today, so hopefully il be able to claim mat benefit soon.

Hope all you ladies are well.

4 sleeps till my section :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...pril-spring-babies-2013-a-2.html#post26808833

Jenny thats great about your smp1 form :happydance: funny how things change once you threaten legal action :haha: wow 4 more sleeps! :wohoo: too exciting!!! come over to the new thread hun link above xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->