April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

I just wanted to buy something so it felt more real haha im so lame but i will get some colour stuff when i find out x

I think I should go and buy something Cherry, it'd definitely make it more real to have a nice wee onesie or something to look at!

hey every one my lil one is due on the 1st april i cant wait,..
Very hard atm tho as the dad has left me :( but cant wait for lil one to get here :D xxx

Oh defo. i love the smell of the buggie when i pulled it out the box. Im a total weirdo. I like the smell of primark paper bags when we fill them up lol :s must be the pregnancy right lol

Oh can I join! I'm 13 weeks today, but I'm anxious to get onto the 2nd Trimester boards!

I'm due April.14th! But I won't expect baby till about the 20th haha. Both my boys were late so I'm not getting my hopes up lol.

Gender scan will be in about 5 weeks, in my 18th week of pregnancy. I will probably receive a letter with the date this week. We were definitely finding out. No waiting for birth here haha. Far to impatient for that.

I've bought a blanket for each gender, a girly sleeper. Two girly onezies, two boy onezies. And a little pink dragon stuffy. Ekkk!

Oh can I join! I'm 13 weeks today, but I'm anxious to get onto the 2nd Trimester boards!

I'm due April.14th! But I won't expect baby till about the 20th haha. Both my boys were late so I'm not getting my hopes up lol.

Gender scan will be in about 5 weeks, in my 18th week of pregnancy. I will probably receive a letter with the date this week. We were definitely finding out. No waiting for birth here haha. Far to impatient for that.

I've bought a blanket for each gender, a girly sleeper. Two girly onezies, two boy onezies. And a little pink dragon stuffy. Ekkk!

Hey hun welcome to the group. I cant wait to find out when my scan will be hoping to find out on tuesday when i see the midwife xx

Hi, Im due my second little bundle on April 4th x

Hey ladies! I know Im not supposed to be over here yet but Im due April 18th and cant wait to be in the 2nd trimester

Not going to lie I love, I've bought a few pink things too! Haha

congrats to the both ladies due on the 4th. Hey reachel thats ok your allowed to peek in lol..

CC: im bad to i keep looking at all blue things lol.. but im not buying them until i know the sex. its super hard though. Can picture my face when i find out its a boy lol but if it a girl ill be happy to there is alot more clothes out there for girls lol

We won't be finding out the sex is time, we did with my other two, I have a feeling we are team :pink: though, so do a few friends and family members. I find myself drawn to the pink haha. But I could change my mind as things get further along. We are happy with either boy or girl and have names picked for both :)
So far I have bought my pram and have made it gender neutral but have put a deposit down to have custom covers made once he/she arrives to add a little colour :)
I have bought the carseat- I got black matching my other two children's seats :) and have the Moses basket. I can't wait to buy more but wont be buying to much until he/she arrives :)

I plan to buy a coming home / first out fit ( will just be a sleep suit) in both pink and blue then dress baby in the appropriate one to announce gender to everyone else. I can't wait :)

Two of my close friends are ttc right now, so i figure between the three of us one is bound to get a girl, so if i get a boy i can just gift the items i bought. I have only bought three outfits and they were on a huge sale!

Hiya fellow mummies to be!
I'm due April 5th with yes, you've guessed baby no5 (a suprriiiiseeeeee :xmas10:)
It took me until having the scan to beleive it - as the sickness meant nothing right? :blush::dohh:
Only purchase I've made is a little lambs cloth nappy kit from ebay - used the same kit with my last two babies so I can't wait to get it on thursday :)
My girls are 16, 14, 7, and 5 - who know's what we're having now - I'd love to have a gender scan but am still undecided.
best of luck to everyone - hope nausea is easing for you all
xxxxxxxxxxx

I just went for my 12 week ultrasound today and my doctor says it's a boy!!! I thought it was too early to tell if it's a boy at this point? :shrug:

Thanks for creating this thread, Cherrybump! I am due on 4/1/13....April Fool's Day of all things! Anyone else on my boat??

I can't believe just 6 months to go for me!!!!!

Welcome everyone :) i just carried this over from first trimester.

I dont know anyone esle due on the 1st but me and the FOB thought would be funny it i went into labor that day lol

Soccergurl i cant believe you found out the sex so early omg congrats to you..Ive got this app thing on my phone and it has a girl or boy video il see if i can find it again on youtube because my video never loaded right heehee think you may find it interesting as i did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuWoXFIcgCg

ooo the video shows up here awesome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"