**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

Please add me for the 8th--I don't know when I'll O this month but that sounds like a safe testing date! C'mon, Christmas babies!

Can you tentatively put me for April 1st... I think I O'ed on March 18th :happydance:, but my body loves to play tricks on me... hopefully not this time though.

Best wishes and FX'ed... I have a good feeling about this month, hoping we all get our BFP's!

Hi ladies,

I'll be testing April 2nd (although probably before that too knowing me!) - this is only cycle 2 ttc but managed to get a lot more bd'ing in this month so feeling hopeful.

Babydust to all you April testers! :winkwink:

x

hey could i be added to the 12th please! wohooo christmas babiessss!!! xox

Updated Good luck ladies, so nice to see you all here. :) Lets all get bfp ladies!!!! xxx

Sorry ladies, I just realized I posted this in the TTC#1 section and we are not TTC#1... I thought this was another April testers thread. Sorry for the confusion, hopefully you ladies don't mind... I will try and find the other thread. Best of luck and lots of :dust:!

You can stay here!! Dont worry about that!! lol . The more the merrier!!

I think I will be testing the 14th. I should O sometime the end of next week.
I'm excited for this cycle! Trying a bunch of new things so I hope it all comes together and gives me a BFP! :dust: to everyone for Christmas babies!

I think I will be testing the 14th. I should O sometime the end of next week.
I'm excited for this cycle! Trying a bunch of new things so I hope it all comes together and gives me a BFP! :dust: to everyone for Christmas babies!

Hello again, Samj! I am trying a bunch of stuff, too--I spent some crazy $$ on vitamins, lol. What are you doing? I'm also starting acupuncture (no herbs though).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->