**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

Thanks Babydreamer. :) It really was a surprise. (only tww no symptoms, and still now none) so I really thought i was a flop. But we are both happy and excited!

I ve added you to the list. Good luck hun!! I ve o d late in some cycles, and I know how stressful it can be. so just keep bding in case andi hope you catch that eggy. GL

Sam, thats the spirit. :p I started a thread actually when i started my current cycle called this is war. I was determined to use EVERY tool i had at my disposal and get my BFP. Hope it works as well for you hun!!! xxxx

LOL Not yet hun. But it will be here faster than you know it. ;) Fingers crossed for you that its your last tww ;)

Sam - Wow, that is cray! I have never hear about the cups--good idea, though!

I talked to my doc today and she confirmed that what I had last month was a chemical, and that I can start trying again right away (I was going to anyway). Hoping what they say about being more fertile after mc is right! Christmas baby, Christmas baby! If I say it enough it'll happen, right? :)

Good luck!!! I lost one in February, and I'm so anxious for another BFP. I hope this month will be our month! :)

Goodness I hope so, too! I am trying not to already be discouraged at CD 12, but I haven't gotten a positive opk yet...usually I get 3 dad of them and O on CD 14 or 15...I guess there's time! Fx for real...

hi!! you can add me to april 20th! have a goooood feeling about April!!! :)

Can you change me to April 10th? I O'd a couple days later than I calculated, I'm getting my +opk today :)

Good luck ladies!!

Lalala, still waiting for O, seems like it's taking forever... I'm putting myself through two TWW for goodness sakes! UGH! But, my OH ordered me a nook color for our anniversary so hopefully I can distract myself with my new toy this week at least :) Also started temping 3 days ago, my chart looks pretty normal I guess? (for only 3 days! :rofl:) I'm not sure, yesterday and today's temps were almost exactly the same and I seem to run lower then most women too..

Im set to test for April 1st, but AF was due on Friday (I like to wait a bit to test just to be sure).. AF is 2 days late now!! So excited. It's getting really hard to wait until April. Maybe I'll be one of the first BFPs of the month :)

Fingers crossed for you ladies.

In theory my testing date should be April 10th so if you could add me that would be great.
Also midnightfalls, I just want to say how adorable your little dog is, thats the breed of dog i want but my husband says i'm not allowed one until we've had a baby so i don't just baby the dog instead lol x

Thanks. We baby him ALOT. Be harder when the baby comes, he ll be soo jealous

Samj - Do you have a link to your chart?? I'd love to stalk it, lol.

Hi!!! Can I pls be added for April 20th? Thankssss!!! baby dust to alllll

Hehe, yes. If you click on my FF ticker down in my siggy I think it will bring you to my chart. I was so freaked out by FF before but now I'm starting to get the hang of it and I like it. My OH always asks what my temp was :haha:

P.S. I just looked at yours and I'm glad to see a big drop like I had my second day. It kinda freaked me out but since I shouldn't be ovulating for another 4-5 days I figured it was OK.

Now I'm officially going to be an April tester (AF came), but I'll probably going to need to update my date once I O since AF was a little early.

I'm really hoping April will be a good one! I'm still bummed that I'm not pregnant anymore... Hopefully we can fix that again this month!

I'm going to try OPK for real this month (last month was my first try and I started a few days late) and Preseed (as long as I can find it locally). I might throw in Softcups too - I already have some for BD during AF, so maybe I'll try it!

I'm ready - here's hoping for a baby early next January!

hello,
im testing April the 21st!! :happydance:
:dust:
to all of you Good Luck!!! :thumbup:

Hello Ladies!

Can you please add me to April 20th. I always try to test the day af is due, but I can never seem to wait that long. This time around I'm not buying any tests until that day. I even told OH to not let me walk down that isle at the drug store. He thinks I'm crazy, but that's why he loves me!!! think?

Baby Dust To Everyone!!!:dust:

Hehe, yes. If you click on my FF ticker down in my siggy I think it will bring you to my chart. I was so freaked out by FF before but now I'm starting to get the hang of it and I like it. My OH always asks what my temp was :haha:

P.S. I just looked at yours and I'm glad to see a big drop like I had my second day. It kinda freaked me out but since I shouldn't be ovulating for another 4-5 days I figured it was OK.

Yes, it's normal to have that drop after AF ends. Typically mine drops the day I get it, and I think mine stayed high this month from the chemical and residual hormones--I was getting positive OPKs for a few days, too. Anyway, it can take a few days for the affects of the progesterone to wear off, so sometimes the drop happens a little later. This is your first month temping? Do you do it at the same time every AM? I am asking because you do have such a big temp difference over 4 days. That could be for many reasons, and nothing to worry about, just curious. Mine is really up and down this month! I think I'm O-ing today, so hopefully I'll get that spike tomorrow and start my beloved TWW, LOL. Oh, TWW....I'm going to try and stay somewhat sane this month during TWW, if that's even possible.

That's so cool that your OH asks your temp! Mine is sort of like, why do we need to do science to get pg? Lol. He sees the chart and thinks it looks like too much of a fuss. I told him that it helps me stay calmer to know as much about what's going on as I can. The thing I love about FF, besides their little analysis and the easy online format, is that you can look up charts like yours and do specific chart searches based on symptoms, O day, etc etc. That's been helpful for me when I've thought I had a weird chart--this TTC process is soooo not cut and dried. I guess we all know that by now, though! :)

Yes, it's normal to have that drop after AF ends. Typically mine drops the day I get it, and I think mine stayed high this month from the chemical and residual hormones--I was getting positive OPKs for a few days, too. Anyway, it can take a few days for the affects of the progesterone to wear off, so sometimes the drop happens a little later. This is your first month temping? Do you do it at the same time every AM? I am asking because you do have such a big temp difference over 4 days. That could be for many reasons, and nothing to worry about, just curious. Mine is really up and down this month! I think I'm O-ing today, so hopefully I'll get that spike tomorrow and start my beloved TWW, LOL. Oh, TWW....I'm going to try and stay somewhat sane this month during TWW, if that's even possible.

That's so cool that your OH asks your temp! Mine is sort of like, why do we need to do science to get pg? Lol. He sees the chart and thinks it looks like too much of a fuss. I told him that it helps me stay calmer to know as much about what's going on as I can. The thing I love about FF, besides their little analysis and the easy online format, is that you can look up charts like yours and do specific chart searches based on symptoms, O day, etc etc. That's been helpful for me when I've thought I had a weird chart--this TTC process is soooo not cut and dried. I guess we all know that by now, though! :)

I do take it at the same time every morning. I have an alarm set for 9:25, so as I'm shutting off the alarm I'm grabbing my thermometer. This AM I think I woke up around 7 but I went right back to sleep, so that temp might be off I suppose. I just thought it was weird that the drop was like CD7, I guess I really have no idea since this is my first month doing it! I just hope it helps me instead of making me more confused eventually. It's making me nervous that maybe I have a hormone problem, but I just need to CALM DOWN about that and wait. :coffee: And I really do like FF now too, I love just stalking around other people's charts.
My OH asked me what my BFF says about all my TTC antics, and I told him I don't tell her a thing about it! She would think I'm nuts! He's just supportive, and anything he can do to help he does. He's always asking "how does the chart look today?" He's great :happydance:

So girls, i have a question. This is my first month temping. I been kinda worried that something may be wrong with me ovulating since i haven't gotten pregnant since my miscarriage in August of last year. Well i did IC opk's this month and i never got a definite positive. I had 2 days where the 2nd line was getting kinda dark but nothing near the same as the control line. On those 2 days i had a lot of light cramping. Now all my OPKs are a BFN. Almost invisible. Anyways, what i'm asking is... does my chart look like i O'd? I put + on the 2 days the opk's were the darkest. I'm just so confused! Like i said, i never have charted before. Also, does my dip today make me 'out' this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->