**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

I think I will be testing the 14th. I should O sometime the end of next week.
I'm excited for this cycle! Trying a bunch of new things so I hope it all comes together and gives me a BFP! :dust: to everyone for Christmas babies!

Hello again, Samj! I am trying a bunch of stuff, too--I spent some crazy $$ on vitamins, lol. What are you doing? I'm also starting acupuncture (no herbs though).

Again again! Hopefully we get to move on the the first tri forums after this cycle :):) What does the acupuncture help with?
Well, I spent all my money on new OPKs, preseed, a thermometer, and softcups. My OH thinks I'm absolutely whacked :rofl: I'm going to start taking my prenatals again, and I'm going to try the SMEP. I told my fiance if it doesn't work I'm going to start teaching a fertility class instead :haha: But I'm really hopeful it will work and I'm looking forward to starting to temp!

Testing on the 9th if AF doesn't show! (or i give in early) lol :D

I think I will be testing the 14th. I should O sometime the end of next week.
I'm excited for this cycle! Trying a bunch of new things so I hope it all comes together and gives me a BFP! :dust: to everyone for Christmas babies!

Hello again, Samj! I am trying a bunch of stuff, too--I spent some crazy $$ on vitamins, lol. What are you doing? I'm also starting acupuncture (no herbs though).

Again again! Hopefully we get to move on the the first tri forums after this cycle :):) What does the acupuncture help with?
Well, I spent all my money on new OPKs, preseed, a thermometer, and softcups. My OH thinks I'm absolutely whacked :rofl: I'm going to start taking my prenatals again, and I'm going to try the SMEP. I told my fiance if it doesn't work I'm going to start teaching a fertility class instead :haha: But I'm really hopeful it will work and I'm looking forward to starting to temp!

Hey ladies! Im trying a bunch of new things this cycle too! FX that whateverit is we are trying different gives us our BFP!

Well, I've already given in and ordered 25 IC so I'm sure I'll be testing early... I haven't even O'd yet :rofl:

Pretty sure I'm 2dpo today but still not gonna test til after the 15 due to longer cycles the last couple months. How I'm gonna wait that long I have no idea...I'm already going crazy!!

Good luck hun!!! Hoping this is your BFP!! Keep yourself busy!! ;)

@Sam - Yes! It would be great to become bump buddies...Sounds like you've got a lot of tricks up your sleeve this month! What is "IC"? I ordered 40 hpt strips and 40 OV strips on Amazon and I spent under $20--way less than what I usually spend each month on tests!

The acupuncture is supposed to balance and move energy--I wanted to do it because my holistic health chiro guy (who recently moved to Singapore) worked with acupressure points and meridians a lot. I like the acupuncture itself, but they tend to push the Chinese herbs, which I'm not really into. I told the lady before my session I wasn't open to herbs at this time and she still really pushed them. I wanted to be like, 'If you SAW the bottles and bottles of vitamins at my house...' The other teensy downside of that is just that you're working with different schools of thought--western medicine and eastern. It can be a little confusing...Anyway, we'll see if it works this month!

Also, what are soft cups?

due to a due date calculator, i'd be 4 weeks on the 15th april if i were to conceive this cycle.. so can you put me down for the 15th please! :) xx

@Sam - Yes! It would be great to become bump buddies...Sounds like you've got a lot of tricks up your sleeve this month! What is "IC"? I ordered 40 hpt strips and 40 OV strips on Amazon and I spent under $20--way less than what I usually spend each month on tests!

The acupuncture is supposed to balance and move energy--I wanted to do it because my holistic health chiro guy (who recently moved to Singapore) worked with acupressure points and meridians a lot. I like the acupuncture itself, but they tend to push the Chinese herbs, which I'm not really into. I told the lady before my session I wasn't open to herbs at this time and she still really pushed them. I wanted to be like, 'If you SAW the bottles and bottles of vitamins at my house...' The other teensy downside of that is just that you're working with different schools of thought--western medicine and eastern. It can be a little confusing...Anyway, we'll see if it works this month!

Also, what are soft cups?

IC are internet cheapies... like what you ordered off Amazon!! That's where I ordered my HPT cheapies too, 25 for $8.38! :thumbup: I'm not sure I could deal with the acupuncture, but I sure hope it works for you. Softcups are like little plastic cups you put in your vagina. They are supposed to be used during your period (instead of a tampon or pad) but they work for after sex too to keep all the little swimmers up there! Here is a link so you can see what they look like https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000X29GY6/ref=oh_o02_s00_i01_details

Add me for April 16th...:winkwink:

Day 1 of ttc 4th month..:happydance:

Trying - BBT & OPK this time to catch tat precious eggy..:thumbup:

baby dust to everyone..:hugs:

Sam - Wow, that is cray! I have never hear about the cups--good idea, though!

I talked to my doc today and she confirmed that what I had last month was a chemical, and that I can start trying again right away (I was going to anyway). Hoping what they say about being more fertile after mc is right! Christmas baby, Christmas baby! If I say it enough it'll happen, right? :)

I would love to join this month. I joined a thread a few months ago and wasn't getting pregnant so I decided to take a break from the thread for awhile. Plus my daughter had a T&A and well that was a little rough for us.

Anyway... my story is... I have two kids. I went through a lot to have them. I had a laprascopy and found endometriosis really bad, right ovary inflamed 5 times the size it should have been, a few large cysts, and they also did a HSG procedure while I was under too. They found protein and mucus clogging my tubes. Any way 4 months later I had my first baby, and then when he was a year old we got pregnant again. My 2nd child is now 2 1/2 years old and my oldest 4, and we have been trying since I had my marina removed in June 2011. Nothing. I am now on Clomid 100mg days 5-9. I am going, well at 8:30 this morning to have another HSG procedure..... which I will be awake for this time :(
I will ovulate the 26th, 27th, or 28th. I am due to start April 14th. So I guess that is when I will test.

If this don't work he is guessing I am not ovulating. so he said if I still can't get pregnant he will monitor to see if I actually am. Well good luck to everyone and I hope you get your BFP's!!!!!

Can I join your thread and be added to the list for the 09th. I will be away on a break until that date so this SHOULD stop me testing early.

Nice to meet you ladies, and good luck!!!! Youve been added to the lsit!!! :)

good luck hun!!!! im sending u dust your way to catch that eggy

I *should* be testing around the 26th. Technically AF hasn't come yet for March, but I know that she's going to come. I'm really hoping for luck in April... After getting a BFP the first month and then the miscarriage at just under 6 weeks, I really need to get a BFP again!

Sam - Wow, that is cray! I have never hear about the cups--good idea, though!

I talked to my doc today and she confirmed that what I had last month was a chemical, and that I can start trying again right away (I was going to anyway). Hoping what they say about being more fertile after mc is right! Christmas baby, Christmas baby! If I say it enough it'll happen, right? :)

Good luck!!! I lost one in February, and I'm so anxious for another BFP. I hope this month will be our month! :)

Oh my goodness congrats midnightfalls!! :happydance::happydance: Soooooooo happy for you Hun!! H&H 9 months to you!

I've been away from B&B a bit trying to stay low-key and de-stressed but I don't think it worked out to well for me.
Can you add me to testing on April 28th? I had a very wonky/off cycle this month and it threw everything out of wack! Ever since I started TTC and temping/charting, I've ovulated on CD16-17, but this month I think the stress of being on cycle number 8 TTC finally got to me and I if I did in fact ovulate it wasn't until CD26!! Very late for me and I never got a truly positive OPK.

F'xed AF at least comes on time so I can start a new cycle and get my April :bfp:! It's my birthday month and that would be the most amazing birthday present ever!! :winkwink:

Good luck to all the April testers and tons of :dust:

Well, today is cd 8 so we start all the craziness tonight: SMEP, PreSeed, and Softcups. I'm not going to miss the eggie this month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->