• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aptamil ad filling screen when cursor is no where near

marina294

Mum to 2 DD's
Reaction score
Aptamil add keeps loading with rotating circle even though cursor ias no where near the banner

tried adding screenshot but the manage attachments keeps pulling a blank page

Aptamil add keeps loading with rotating circle even though cursor ias no where near the banner

tried adding screenshot but the manage attachments keeps pulling a blank page

I keep getting it and i'm its starting to get me p**d as every time i try and write it stops!!

Same here! I'm even making a point of moving my cursor over the corner of the screen whenever I click on a link so as not to inadvertently load it and yet it still pops up.

How long will the advert be in situ for? Just so I can avoid using the forum until that time - it annoys me that much!

Hi!

This ad pops up when my cursor is nowhere near it, I dont need to hover over it for it to appear over the screen.

Company/product the ad is for: Aptamil
Device: Computer
Browser: Google Chrome
Country you live in: UK
Details of how the ad is disruptive: Fills screen without having cursor being anywhere near it.
Screenshot: Attached!

:flower:

Attachments

• Ad.jpg
    Ad.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 4
I just came in here to report this exact same thing. It's really annoying!

ETA It's doing it to me on both firefox on the mac, and my mobile browser on my phone

still doing it the whole time the banner ad is up everytime you click a new page the ad opens up

Still doing it this evening on firefox on mac
https://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o686/patch2006uk/ScreenShot2014-09-30at225532_zpsbdc0fed8.png

So freaking annoying!! Making me want to stop using the site :wacko: :nope:

Mine has actually stopped doing it now since I complained... don't know if it's related though!

It's extremely annoying having to close it down multiple times when browsing!!

Just had to click it off 5 times in less than a minute :grr:

I'm still getting it too, ironically it popped up when I was trying to reply to this thread!

Think I'm going to abandon BnB until it goes away!

This ad issue is being addressed, I have never ignored any intrusive ads and they have not taken a few weeks to resolve.

I hope to have this resolved ASAP for you ladies.

You may not always get a reply on these threads for various reasons (like I am in the middle of moving house and things haven't gone to plan) but we are always on to them as quick as possible.

Wobbles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"