Archie having a moan :P

sophie0909uk

mother of 1 x
Reaction score
Archie has hiccups, bless he gets them for about an hour after most feeds in the day. I find it funny, but here he is having a moan about them :)
xx

Just click on the picture xx

https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k557/archie171110/th_2011-01-2611-10-16340.jpg

aww bless him! he looks like he gets really fustrated with them! :haha: he's gorgeous btw :flower:

My LO gets hiccups real bad about 3 times a day, he hates them really stresses him out. When he gets in a state I give him a bit of gripe water and they vanish immediately! Just a random tip for the hiccup stresses! :flow:

He does get so annoyed with them. I might have to try gripe water. He doesn't seem to get them if he has dentinox colic relief in his bottles. But i stopped giving it to him. Thanks Lois for the tip :)
xx

He does get so annoyed with them. I might have to try gripe water. He doesn't seem to get them if he has dentinox colic relief in his bottles. But i stopped giving it to him. Thanks Lois for the tip :)
xx

What I do is pour some into a bottle teat, and let him just drink it from the teat :) That always works out to be just the right amount to get rid of them. Your welcome :flower:

xx

What I do is pour some into a bottle teat, and let him just drink it from the teat :) That always works out to be just the right amount to get rid of them. Your welcome :flower:

Damn I wish I'd thought of that when Noah was younger, I used to be there balancing with a spoon!

xx

Damn I wish I'd thought of that when Noah was younger, I used to be there balancing with a spoon!

:haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->