Archie was in hospital

Dona

Reaction score
Wednesday Archie had a fab day and was in such good spirit. Put him to bed but he woke at 10pm and we knew he wasn't right. His temp was at 39.6 and he was working really hard to breath. Took him to the sick kids and the managed to bring down his temp and gave him an xray. They said he had a possible chest infection and prescribed antibiotics. Got home at 3am put him to bed and kept him off nursery. Thurdsay his temp continued to creep up and I couldn't manage to stabalise it. His breathing was really laboured and his lips went a dusky shade of blue. Rushed him to the suck kids again and he was admitted. He has broncolitis and RSV. Also this metapuniomia virus was found in his blood. He never needed oxygen which is a good sign just the temp was hard to control.

Got him home today thank god. Missed having him around and the whole thing was scary. I've lost 6lbs which is a good thing I guess but I think I've gained a few grey hairs!

Tomorrows support group is still on just minus Archie as I don't want him passing anything on.

Xxxx

gosh how scary, so pleased that he's home & hope he's feeling better soon xxx

Get well soon Archie :hugs: That must have been terrifying x

aww thats ashame, poor wee sould, glad he is gettin better x

So glad he is getting better. I missed my Archie cuddles today, but I can make up for it when we next see you.

:hugs:

Awww poor lil fella, that must have been very frightening for you all. Glad he is on the mend now though and wishing him a speedy recovery xxx:thumbup:

Hi Hun.

Jaycee was admitted to hospital in December with Bronicolitus and RSV! RSV tends to lead to asthma so Jaycee was given a pump in February when she got ill again and it seems to help matters. Now when she is showing signs I give her her pump.
She is ok though. She was in hospital for 5 days and babies came and went and they explained that because she was a prem she would take longer because all her body does is fight so it gets tired quicker. We got her home on day 5 and she has been fine since.

Hope he gets better soon xx

Dona that must have been such a fright for you. I hope Archie recovers quickly poor thing...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->