Archie's going to be three!

Dona

Reaction score
It's mad to think that Archie will be three next week. There was a day I thought we would never get to this day.

Where's all the other mummy's I used to speak about back in the day i.e. three yrs ago?? How are your LO's getting on?

Well, Abby's doing fine ...

I was thinking that when seen ur picture last night, it's mad!!!!

:happydance: still here sort of 2 kiddos keeps me busy lol I'll put my hand up and admit I follow most babies via Facebook on my phone :blush:

can't believe they will all be 3 next few months scary how quick it goes. an update in in everyone sounds a good idea :thumbup: shall comment more from iPad later xx

Hi Dona, I'm still here :D I pop into the Preemie thread most nights still, it's the best place for discussing prem toddler issues ;)

Can't believe Archie's going to be 3 ... Haven't our little ones grown up :kiss:

It's nice to speak to you all again. I've had a weird relationship with B&B as I went from needing it to not wanting to talk about it, recenting things on it and now wanting to post again. I even am thinking of getting Archie's pcture updated! The current one is two years old lol.

It's nice to still see some old timers lol. How's Andrew doing Marleygirl? No need to ask about Abby and Alex as I'll see them both on Sunday lol. Gillian, your boys are beautiful! How are you coping with two?

Andrew's doing quite well - in a way we are fortunate that we have no comparison for him (except Sherry's Millie), he doesn't go to nursery or any regular groups, so we don't see other toddlers achieving what he is still struggling with :o

He's not speaking at all, but the S&LT isn't concerned because his vocalisation is about level with his cognitive development, which is at least six months behind actual age. He's only just getting to grips with the concept of bringing a toy to us to play together :o But he's lovely :)

We won't be able to make it hun, there's gotta be some dodgy bug going between the girls back and forth :grr:

The cake, btw.... Oh ya dancer ;)

Hello! :hi:

I refuse to believe they will all be three in the next few months *buries head in sand* I can't believe Findlay starts school in August :shock:

I wondered how you were, I used to follow your old journal of Archies NICU journey. . Good to see that all is well :)

He is a wee wonder, I was fasinated when I seen him last! He's got a big imagination!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->