archies very quick birth 17/02/2009

louise1302

mum to FIVE boys :)
Reaction score
hi ladies i thought i write this while i have a spare 5 seconds lol

i was taken into hospital on the 16 to be induced as i was 11 days overdue...ended up sat there all day as delivery suite were too busy went to bed mon night feeling fine

woke up at 7 30 tues(17th) feeling a little odd just a few cramps when i was walking round nothing that hurt just twinges tbh i thought it was just pelvis ache so i thought id walk around a bit to see if i could get anything going

i went to the loo at 9am and noticed some watery blood when i wiped there was hardly any and i thought it was a show it later turned out that archie was so overdue this was all that there was left of my waters literally less than a teaspoon full of blood

at 3:45 i went for a walk down 3 flights of stairs to the can machine and on my way back up had 3 contraactions i said to hubby that we had better speak to the mw

she examined me at 4 after umming and ahhing about putting me on the monitor...all of a sudden a massive contraction came and mw went white lol she ran to get gas and air and a wheelchair and literaly ran me to delivery where i continued to contract for 50 secs in every minute just 10 secs between each

archie arrived looking pretty bewildered at 505pm after a 1hr 4 min labour and just gas air for pain or and almost pulling oh's arm off lol

he is a dream baby up to now feeding every 4 hrs and sleeping in between

here he is hes 8lb 2 oz

Attachments

• IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 72
congratulations
he's lovely, and what a perfect birth
xx

CONGRATULATIONS X
he is so cute hun

Congratulations hun :hugs: Wish we could all have fast labours like that haha! xx

aww he is lovely and what a nice birth xx

congratulations :hug:
I hope my labour is like that when I eventually get pregnant!
He is a gorgeous little baby!

congrats again
xxx

Congratulations hun he is lovely xx

Congratulations he's gorgeous! what a great birth too!! Well Done! x

Lovely, healthy looking baby boy. Many congratulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->