Are all girls like this??

v2007

Reaction score
Is it normal for kids 9-10 yrs to bitch and snipe at each other like adults do. My daughter came in from playin at 5 and her 'mate' Chloe had hit her and her other mates. I told to hit her back she said she did, fair enuf.

Then bout 10 mins later these mates called for her minus the little bully who cant keep her hands to herself. And they said to my daughter, 'Chloe says u have been saying this bout me etc.'
I got involved and said what is going on, and they said 'i was just askin Mollie if she had been sayin stuff bout me' this girl said i know she hasnt (so y ask:dohh:). So i said well do u believe everything you hear??

She said no, i said if you even have to ask then you must do, then i said you all know Mollie and she isnt like this. Then i slammed the door.

My child is no Angel far from it, but she isnt a bully and dosent snipe n bitch.

I know its part of growing up and reading this back i sound like a loon and i think i need a slap round the face :blush:

Im just worried that she wont defend herself.

OMG im gonna stop now cos im clearly a loon.

Any words of advice or hugs going spare.

V xxx

Aww sorry hun hugs are the best i can do :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Mine arnt at that age yet but my 6 year old and her little gang of friends seem to fall out daily :roll:

You dont sound like a loon tho hun ... i would have been really hacked off with them for comming knocking doing the "did you say this about me" routine in the first place!

Hugs hun xxxx

Well as a mum of 3 girls the eldest is 12 middle 9 and youngest 7 i can catagorically confirm this is normal behaviour theres always one in the litle group of friends that wants to be toip dog so to speak my girls are always getting into one bicker or another with their friends i just dont get involved with any of their scraps or bickers they usually sort it all out between themselves if something really upset them i know they would tell me

Thank you Bach and Dizzy, made me feel so much better.

I look and sound like a hormonal wreck :rofl:

V xxx

LOL sorry to say but yes this is normal for girls! I remember doing stuff like that.. I'd probably have shit my pants though if someone's mom said something to me though :rofl:

Ugh totally normal unfortunately. It makes me sick thinking about this stage. Its 1/2 the reason I want her homeschooled. Grade 7-9 is the absolute worst though.

Mine is 13 and we have had this problem from about age 9 I'm affraid to say!

It's is so hard not to get involved cos you want to protect your daughter,
my OH used to get mad at me for getting so wound up about it because her group of friends were always talking again the next day and had forgotten about whatever happened and I was still going on about it!

It still happens but not as much as it did at that age, they all think that they are so grown up, it's frightening!

I want a boy if i have any more, girls are scary :rofl:

Thank you ladies. You have made me feel better.

Taper my DP thinks i over react as well and says i shud let them get on with it.

V xxxx

oohhh sweetie.... Sorry to say but its is normal and although i have no girls, i just wanted to send my hugs to you:hug::hugs: :dust:

This is why i didn't want a girl first :rofl:

Unfortunately its normal, i remember being like it at school. Girls are bitches. FACT.

This is why i didn't want a girl first :rofl:

Unfortunately its normal, i remember being like it at school. Girls are bitches. FACT.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: sometimes all we have is being a bitch :blush:

V xxxx

:hugs: I definitely did that around that age. I'd forever be coming home from school whining about arguments. My mum knew just to take it with a pinch of salt because next day we'd all be best friends again. And we still are now :) xx

lol mine are 8 and 6 and bitch at eachother over the slightest thing, and thats before they go outside to play with their friends... then its manic the 2 girls my youngest plays with knock on my door constantly like debt collecters telling me that i should tell my youngest off because shes being mean, i ask why whats she done, they say she runs too fast for them:dohh: i tell em to stop bein silly and stop knockin on at that point, my youngest had enuff of them yesterday and called them mudbloods :rofl: too much harry potter me thinks:witch:

I want a boy if i have any more, girls are scary :rofl:

Thank you ladies. You have made me feel better.

Taper my DP thinks i over react as well and says i shud let them get on with it.

V xxxx

You definitely wouldn't want a boy dear. :rofl: Boys fight more violently and you would not want to get to put ice cubes on those black eye would you? As for girls, they just snarl and punch a bit and pull hairs. Witnessed some when I was a kid though. :rofl:

But I always talk to them after the fight that it is not right.

https://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_baby.jpghttps://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_nanny.jpghttps://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_contest.jpghttps://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_crib.jpghttps://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_stroller.jpg

um....I was the one with the black eyes....usually from fighting with my brother or taking the boys up on their bets that I wouldn't hit them :rofl: Girls ARE bitches. I'm scared to have one! :rofl:

completely normal! very catty isn't it! makes me scared when my two girls grow up! :s

girls are bitches from about 7 up... mine are terrible ( 11,13&7 ) they are either lovely or horrible and fight all the time :hissy: does my head in, The one thing i have learnt is not to get involved with there school mate bitchin, as 5 mins later they are mates again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->