Are any of u still cramping?

Angelface

Mummy to a princess &Bump
Reaction score
Tested today got a faint positive! Not due AF till tomorrow!! But feeling awful cramps? Wondered if anyone else has same thing x

Yep with both pregnancies I've been cramping - more so this time! It's been non stop this time around :(

Thank you xxx I'm probably just over cautious!! Xxxx

Someone told me you are more likely to cramp more if you've already had a child before (I can't remember the reason why!) :)

Oh wow never knew that x ur baby boy is gorgeous!! My due date Is oct 5 xxxx

I`ve been cramping every day since before bfp, i guess some women get this, some don`t! Congrats on the bfp:)

I have been cramping, not horrible but feels just like I'm getting my period except obviously I won't.

Congratulation hope u have a successful pregnancy x

Thank you Hun x I grew up in barnet x not too far from u xxx

hi hun im not preg again --- yet lol i had cramping really bad with my dd up until around 10weeks !! i was in agony some days ! at 10weeks it just sorta dissapeared !! hope u have a great pregnancy hun xx

Thanks Hun! It's nice to know it's common x

congrats :D

I had cramps for the first week or so, mostly gone now with just dull ache now and then

For the week before i was due on and the all of the 4th week (after bfp) i was convinced that af was coming as the cramps felt exactly like that, now at 5 weeks they are easing and more twinge like

thank you. im due af today! so im hoping its just cramping!!. i do have a bunch of hpt that says im pregnant lol!

I have had cramping on and off for weeks. Just realised that AF would have been due again around today and I have had lots of cramping today.

I had cramping that was just like period pains until about 8 weeks. Sometimes much worse than the usual - it terrified me but I think its perfectly normal, this site is wonderful for putting your mind at ease! Congratulations!!

Oh wow never knew that x ur baby boy is gorgeous!! My due date Is oct 5 xxxx

Aww thank you! He's A LOT bigger now ha ha! Your little girl is gorgeous too!! Ahh and same date as his birthday! :) :)

I cramped all the way through my last pregnancy and looks the same this time round!! If i dint no better I'd think my AF was coming!! xxx

I cramped from 12 dpo (2 days before AF was due) to about 24 dpo or 5 and a half weeks. Before AF was due I was convinced that it was coming and even when I got a BFP I thought it would be a short-lived chemical pregnancy because the cramps felt so much like AF ones.
Still stressing but have no cramps and am 7+2 today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->