Are men useless buying Christmas cards?

shazney22

Reaction score
My OH bought Xmas cards but has just made it more costly and did it all wrong, never again! Does anyone have a cheaper way of doing Xmas cards? I really have had enough of them! Spent over 15 and that's not all the cards! It's family Xmas cards. I really grudge paying for cards now advice or help needed

You should have a look on studio 24 site they do lovely packs of cards really cheap to.xx

Mine are expensive too but I make personalized ones.. Plus sending pictures with them and what not, and postage is so expensive as well :dohh:

I'm a crazy card lady. I really love nice cards. Immediate family members I get personalised cards handmade by a lovely lady, they cost £5 each and the other family members get nice shop cards around £3 each too. Then I'll get a pack of charity cards for everyone else.
I probably spend about £50 on cards I am ashamed lol x

One year I got lots of picture cards from poundland they were packs of 5 or 6 I think and you just slot a photo in the front. Then make new email addresses and get the deals on prints from truprint/photobox etc for new customers. I had my daughter in a red jumper and crimbo hat on the front of mine and it makes a nice keepsake for people who are not so near x

I thought the personalized cards would be cheaper too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->