Are my dates out? Never been so happy to put dates back!

Kay0102

Reaction score
So after going for an early scan at 6+2 and only seeing the gestational and yolk sac I was booked to come back in 2 weeks and to be honest, it's ruled my thoughts ever since with worry and anxiety. Anyway, after being a little bored at work today I had a thought. My current due date was estimated by my LMP however, it was the first month after coming off the pill and I didn't ovulate until 30th July (CD17). I have worked out due date by ovulation and it puts me at 6 weeks today?! Meaning at my scan I was 5+5 which would make it entirely reasonable to only see what I did especially via transabdominal scan. What are your thoughts, am I right and is that what you saw at early scans that stage if you had one x

Sounds perfectly on track. I always calculate my edd from ovulation date not lmp because I have slightly longer cycles and ovulate later which usually puts me behind about a week

Sounds perfect. Always best to go by your ovulation dates when you known them, adds up better than LMP. I only had a 26 day cycle with DS so I was ahead of LMP, dating scan confirmed it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->