Are Ovulation symptoms the same every month

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
Ff give me crosshairs 22days ago I geared up to ovulate, had nearly positive ovulation tests, sore boobs etc had a few negative pregnancy tests since. Them it changed to 18 days ago. I stopped tracking for ovulation two weeks ago as I was supposed to have the LEEP procedure done on Monday but didn't end up getting it done and my temps the past two days have been quite high for me. I haven't had any symptoms of ovulation only a tiny bit ewcm and some steaks of blood on Sunday, and my boobs a tiny bit sore nothing like they would be. I don't usually ovulate at all I'm in the process of losing weight so the fertility clinic will prescribe me clomid. But did ovulate when ttc my son in 2013 so I know what my symptoms of ovulation were then. So just wondering if I could have ovulated without the normal symptoms. I've been feeling like my period will come for a few days now but nothing and my temps can be quite high when Im on my period aswell but other than that they are usually quite low.

When is the last time you took a HPT? It is possible that your body has just tried to O but then didn't. I don't think O symptoms are the same each month. I think it varies on many things. before ttc I never noticed O pains lol.

Your temps are a bit strange. Although they seem higher after your crosshairs, it doesn't seem like a clear shift. I am sorry I couldnt help much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->