Are pregnancy cramps anything like AF cramps?

AlwaysDreamin

Reaction score
Having never been pregnant, I have no idea.
I'm now nearly 5 days late but I've been having slight cramps on and off for about 4 days.
They're like AF cramps but not as painful.

Can anyone tell me if they have experienced this and then got a BFP?
Thanks ladies

Thanks ladies. I'm still convinced AF is going to show... Although its very unusual for me to be this late.

I was always convinced af was guna show when I was in early pregnancy, good luck x

Thanks so much :) it's just not knowing that drives me mad! I'm going to wait until I'm a week late to test.

Best of luck to both of you ladies, hopefully we will all get our bfp's soon! xxx

The cramps I experienced were nothing like AF cramps. They were off to one side and HURT. They felt more "inside", a sort of dullish pain. but again, hurt more than AF.
But, everyone is different, some don't get AF cramps, and some don't get pregnancy cramps.

With ds I had cramps like af when I guess implantation had been occurring. I just assumed it was pre af cramps. After I found out I was pregnant, it wasn't like af, any time I experience a pain down there it was more like a heavy feeling or stretching.

Yes they feel just like period cramps, I kept thinking my period was about to start but nope :)

I had AF like cramps in the week before my due AF with #1, then nothing for the week it was due, and after, 3 days late neg test, 8 days late, pos test...convinced AF was on its way.

Minor cramps now 11dpo, sure af is around the corner though :(

Thanks so much for all your input ladies :)
I was expecting to wake up to AF this morning but still nothing! I'm still having mild cramps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->