Are strepsils safe?

i was told they are fine when i had a sore throat.
xxx

I've had a sore throat for days :( Didn't take anything, but found (remarkably) that chocolate milkshake seemed to soothe it.....!! lol !!
Hope you're feeling better soon honey xx

I've had a sore throat for days :( Didn't take anything, but found (remarkably) that chocolate milkshake seemed to soothe it.....!! lol !!
Hope you're feeling better soon honey xx

I've just recovered from a very sore throat and didn't take anything other than paracetamol. I thought I had read on another thread that throat lollies were not recommended, so I stayed clear of them...but that info could be wrong.

I've been making hot honey and lemon drinks and I think they definitely helped. You could try that?

On the 'Lockets' packet it says it safe for pregnant women...maybe go with those instead?

xx

Strepsils are gross anyway. Why not buy some lollies if you're really worried? Or milk.

The pharmacist told me I couldn't have anything except boiled sweets for a sore throat. :( Though when I was in utter agony I did sneak a strepsil for about 30 secs as I was desperate. But they don't recommend apparently... x

Yep, I was told the same no strepsils but you can take cough sweets like soothers.

got told nothing then this honey and lemon thing from boots or a honey and lemon drink. Also things like lockets and soothers. X

They dont have ibroprofen in them lol. Well Ive had a sneaky couple anyway, the box doesnt say anything so theres obviously no evidence.. Thanks for all your help :) Ive got the lemon and hot water going x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->