are the new FRER tests reliable?

I always think about the frer '6 days early' but when you think about it, its only 4 days, ours say in uk '6 days BEFORE your missed period' missed period is the day after af due - day 1,day of period due - day 2 & the 4 days before.. You can buy 4 day early ones also but 6 days seems great but a tad misleading me thinks, frers are reliable though, ive never had an evap or any falsies

I agree that the name can be misleading. I was confused the first time I read the instructions, and the chart for accuracy was only 5 or 4 days. I feel like before it was _ days before missed period, but in the recent years they switched over to 6 days sooner as compared to testing the day after your missed period.

Yuppers
I noticed that, but I have a 13 day LP so if I get to day 14 - 6 = 8dpo...I don't test before 9 dpo anyhow, and that's the earliest I have gotten bfps before :shrug:
I just have a habit of getting the 6ds because someone told me one the rapid results is less sensitive:shrug:

You know I never noticed that until now. That kind of gives me hope i tested too early this morning. Thanks XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->