Are there any August 2012 babies out there???!!!

kaybri2012

1 son, expecting #2.
Reaction score
I got my BFP a few days ago and I'm due around August 11th or so. DH and I are very excited! Are there other new bfps due in August???:baby:

I am! Depending on when I ovulated, I'm either due August 3rd or August 12th. :) Congrats on your bfp!! It feels AMAZING doesn't it?

I got my BFP a few days ago and I'm due around August 11th or so. DH and I are very excited! Are there other new bfps due in August???:baby:

I just found out I'm due on August 10th! Congrats to you xx

Anyone else have family with August birthdays? It seems to run in both of our families. lol

We're over in first tri hun :)
So many birthdays in August in my family! lol

We're over in first tri hun :)
So many birthdays in August in my family! lol

That's so fun that I'm not the only one with that! When I got the positive and saw my due date I just thought to myself "Figures!" lol My brother and I are the 21st, my dad the 31st, my MIL the 4th, my GMIL erm... sometime in August I can't remember, and my SIL the 24th!

Actually we're not in first tri. we've been moved! We're over in preg buddies (click Summer sunbeams in my sig)

My DH is Aug 7th, Nan Aug 18 & friends wedding anniv, Dad Aug 26th, Other Nan Aug 27th, Dad's wedding anniv 24th... think that's it.

I have a sister, an aunt, and a cousin born in August. Craziness. I'll check out that board!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->