are these BH?

lmp1505768

Reaction score
So I never felt BH with DD, so im not sure if that's what this is.

The best way I can describe it is that feeling you might get in your abs if you are trying to do as many sit ups as possible and they get really tight and sore where you feel like you just can't do any more. Except im normally just sitting there or walking lol

I've also been having some period cramping and im only 30 weeks so im not sure if this is all normal!

Anyone know?

Yeah huni all normal :) BH feel to me like a squeezing but with no pain. They squeeze right up as far as my ribs. I also get painful low down contractions and have done since about sixteen weeks. These feel like when you get a stitch in your side only sorer and bigger. As I'm nearing due date they come more frequently xxx

I am also 30 weeks and have just started getting period type cramps and my bump has been tightening/tensing for a week or two. I wasnt sure if it was just baby moving but I think it's bh!

Glad to know its normal :) though somewhat uncomfortable. Sounds like the rest of pregnancy I suppose!

Yeah is all normal hunii... i get them quite frequent and like you i never felt them with my first. Last week or so it even spread around my back and were coming in waves went ro mw cos i thought they were supposed to be painless and she said that sometimes they can be just as painful as full on contractions lol.
Last night and tonight im having them every 5mins or so and they actually make me pee and i dont mean a lil dribble lol they make me full on pee every bloody single one.
So i suppose they are different for everyone lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->