are these bh

Chelle26

Reaction score
Ok so for the last few hours every 20 minutes or so ive been getting these
Weird feelings not pains but my bump goes really firm and I feel
Like its really tight to breath but not in a bad way :wacko: can anyone help lol

Sound like BH, ur stomach muscles go really tight and are painless but very uncomfortable. I also get mild palpitations with mine too. I've had them since about 25 weeks, very annoying!

Ok lol now I know I can relax lol Its just a strange feeling lol

I've been getting this too but on one side! Initially I thought it was bubs but now I think they may be bh. I get a couple a day. Is it normal? x

Lol I dont know this is the first time ive had anything like it lol im clueless :)

I've had really horrible BH with all 3 of my pregnancies. If they bother you, try a warm bath or a walk and a change of position. I find as I get farther and farther along they get worse and more uncomfortable. The day after I have overdone it they can be downright painful.

I have been getting these too, but with some back ache. Have you had the back ache witb them? Bubs is moving like crazy which isn't helping with the comfort. Trykng the bath technique to see if it helps.

I tend to get them more late evening.

Anyone else have the same?

I tend to get them more late evening.

Anyone else have the same?

Yep. they're sporadic throughout the day but really ramp up in the evenings. Before baby dropped and engaged they were the worst when baby changed position dramatically, like if it went from head down to transverse.

I've also been getting these today. mainly tightness top of bump and lots of movement low down. now getting a bit of back ache but then i have pelvic girdle pain so could be that - at least i hope its nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->