Are these early pregnancy symptoms? Anyone around 4 weeks pregnant?

Vikki2010

Reaction score
This will be my 4th month off the pill. Cycles been pretty messed up! I got a withdraw bleed Feb then AF 22nd March then AF 6th May making that one a 45 day cycle. I am currently on CD 35. On CD 29 & 30 I had AF like cramps then they went away.....I have had increased CM still have a lot temp has been up for about a week and the last 3 days my breasts have been becoming more sore. Today I started cramping mildly again only this time its more in my back but its a weird hot tingling achy feeling if you know what I mean :hmmm: For the last 2 days I have had mild heartburn (dunno if you get heartburn this early on)

I am just wondering if anyone is around 4-5 weeks pregnant and if they experienced anything different :confused: Don't want to get my hopes up as dunno if these are just AF about to show or coming off the pill....

I can only tell you what I've experienced. I've had no increase in cm, but I know that others do. Honestly, my only symptoms (not that I'm complaining) have been extremely sore breasts as some fatigue.

My advice is to consider what symptoms you typically get with AF and to see if there are any changes. I had my suspicions before I even started to test.

Good luck!

I can only tell you what I've experienced. I've had no increase in cm, but I know that others do. Honestly, my only symptoms (not that I'm complaining) have been extremely sore breasts as some fatigue.

My advice is to consider what symptoms you typically get with AF and to see if there are any changes. I had my suspicions before I even started to test.

Good luck!

Thats why I am beginning to wonder....I didn't feel any of these symptoms when I got my last AF :shrug: I am gonna take a test tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->