Are these good signs? (13dpo)

DJ_Kitty

Reaction score
I believed I ovulated at CD12 or CD13 which FF and my temp shows. Then I had a dip at 6DPO and ever since then I been having lite to mild cramping (every once in a while from day to night). Also now I notice alot of watery creamy type of CM that I thought I might of wet myself (sry for the tmi).

Do my temps look promising? (it went back up this morning)

Attachments

• chart2.jpg
    chart2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 12
Hey DJ Kitty,
It's difficult to say as you don't have a long history to compare with. But your last cycle also had your temp go up right at the end. I see that you are testing negative. What tests are you using?
If it's something like an FRER, then it should have come up positive by now if you were pregnant. If you're using a less sensitive test, then it might take a little longer...
Fingers crossed!

Hey DJ Kitty,
It's difficult to say as you don't have a long history to compare with. But your last cycle also had your temp go up right at the end. I see that you are testing negative. What tests are you using?
If it's something like an FRER, then it should have come up positive by now if you were pregnant. If you're using a less sensitive test, then it might take a little longer...
Fingers crossed!

Been using dollar tree test. Don't want to use my last 2 FRER just in case AF might come. -.- Don't have any money to buy them.

From what I've heard the dollar trees aren't very sensitive :nope: but because of last month's end of cycle hike I would suggest waiting until tomorrow? If you can bear it?
You'll see by the morning whether your temp is still sustained at a high and then when you go for little ladies you'll see whether you're spotting.
If your temp is high and there is no spotting, crack out the FRER!
Good luck - keeping fingers crossed fxfxfxfx

From what I've heard the dollar trees aren't very sensitive :nope: but because of last month's end of cycle hike I would suggest waiting until tomorrow? If you can bear it?
You'll see by the morning whether your temp is still sustained at a high and then when you go for little ladies you'll see whether you're spotting.
If your temp is high and there is no spotting, crack out the FRER!
Good luck - keeping fingers crossed fxfxfxfx

Thnx I also found out I have an appt on the 31st with my OB. So I hope I see something. I was talking it over with my fiance and we agree I should try the FRER. I had these really bad nausea few mins ago and my emotion is all over the place. I hope I get an answer to what my body up to.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->