are these too short together?

alibaba24

Reaction score
I really thought I was set on Ivy for a girl which I love but after a barrage of negative feedback which I can handle but it seems to be getting very popular now too. Another Name I loved was Isla

does Isla Ivy sound silly together with both being I and short? I love the name Miren too but Im not sure of having 2 middle names :wacko:

all opinions welcomex

I really like it. I dont think it sounds too short at all.

both my sons names are 4 letter and flow great together, I dont think its too short

I like it, and don't worry about having two middle names! If you want to give your LO two, go ahead, plenty of people have two.

Isla and Ivy are both very pretty and I think they go together :flower: Two of my daughters relatively short first and middle names, I don't think its really an issue :shrug:

What negative feedback have you gotten for Ivy? It's a gorgeous name! It's at the top of our list, too.

Anyways, Isla Ivy is adorable. Depends how it goes with your surname, I guess. :)

What negative feedback have you gotten for Ivy? It's a gorgeous name! It's at the top of our list, too.

Anyways, Isla Ivy is adorable. Depends how it goes with your surname, I guess. :)

someone said it reminds them of poison Ivy, Someone else said Its ugly and so old fashioned and only suited to pensioners :wacko:

and thank you for your input :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->