Are they always 2 blue lines in digitals?

NessFrench

Reaction score
First of I know I know your not supposed to open them but I did simply because it thought forever before it said not pregnant I have pcos so cycles are everywhere last one was sep 3 clearly there are 2 blue lines so all have this? this is a target generic digital

Attachments

• result.jpg
    result.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 39
Im not sure how reliable it is, but digitals may not pick up very faint positives and tell you on the screen. I would get a regular one and see if a faint second line shows. If it does then its a faint positive and are very likely preggers.

From what I've heard yes digital's always have a second line. I also heard that they don't pick up HCG very early.

i tried doing his with a clear blue digi before, apparently its not very accurate if you do do this, even if you do have 2 lines (i cant remember why though). i would get a normal test to be sure, good luck

I've also had 2 lines (darker than yours actually) and it came up "YES" then quickly switched to "NO" so perhaps you need a specific amount for it to read properly? This was a cycle where I ended up having a chemical and "just knew" so I'd trust your gut! Blue dyes are awful lol

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->