Are we crazy? NTNP but don't want to test yet!

Jezzielin

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted! Almost since Logan has been born!

Here we are again, so blessed and what!? Thinking of baby #3???

Are we crazy?

Two under two... Well we decided to NTNP. Just started this a couple weeks ago. We have a couple fun weeks planned ahead and now having issues with accepting that I can have some fun while we are NTNP.

My husband is convinced I am preggo. To be honest, I had a dab of pink 11/11/14, which I thought I was finally getting my period after over 3 years!!! Well, nothing happened, so I am wondering if I was ovulating? We DTD around this time so...

Anyway, I wasn't planning on testing until December but feel bad as we are going out of town next weekend for a wedding and was looking forward to some drinks and dancing. I could really only be 1-2 weeks if anything I would think but stuck with this mental dilemma. Anyone else? Oy what to do...

Of course you can have fun, if it was me I'd take a test on the morning before you plan to go out and then you can either drink guilt free, or limit your drinks to what you are comfortable with.
I was pissed all Christmas when I was newly pregnant with ds and we found out a few days before new year ...

xx

Well, we caved after days of being convinced we were expecting. Test was negative. I was actually surpirised by how the past few weeks have gone.

My husband though saw the test was over a year expired! But since the control line showed, I mean the preggo line should work too right?

Debating on going out to get a new test, but seems like if the control line worked, that's our answer.

All in God's good time... :flower:

I don't know about expired tests, my cycles didn't return for a year after ds and I was convinced that I was pregnant a few times.
I'd probably end up testing every time in the morning before planning on drinking just to be on the safe side.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"