Are you a consultant of anything...?

Kimber

Reaction score
Meaning do any of you ladies do sales like Mary Kay, Arbonne, Scentsy, Premier Jewelry, Cookie Leeetc.?

I've been wanting to try selling something, just for fun, but don't know what! I do live in a little town, so I've gotta be careful when picking something. For one, people around here just won't buy anything that is out of this world expensive. Also, it seems like every other person I meet sells Scentsy so I don't want to do something tons of others are doing.

I'm also just wondering if maybe some of you "bigger city gals" might sell something that we haven't even heard of in our sleepy little Wyoming town (eh hem, we don't get out much~trends hit us late)!

SO, what do YOU sell and what was start up like? :winkwink:

I used to sell Tastefully Simple, but they had crazy requirements to keep buying product to stay a consultant. I ended up just stopping as I had a stockpile.
I can't stand the Premier products. They are WAY over priced and I've had big problems with quality (especially on their gold). I can get REAL for the same price as they charge and then it doesn't turn colors in less than a month. I wouldn't go with them at all. My cousin sells Cookie Lee and they seem to be fairly good quantity and less expensive than Premier.

Kimber - I'm with Scentsy, Velata, and soon to be Grace Adele. In order to stay active you are only required to make one purchase between July 1st - December 31st.

I would love to talk to you more about the opportunities Scentsy has to offer. Just PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Jolene

I used to sell Tastefully Simple, but they had crazy requirements to keep buying product to stay a consultant. I ended up just stopping as I had a stockpile.
I can't stand the Premier products. They are WAY over priced and I've had big problems with quality (especially on their gold). I can get REAL for the same price as they charge and then it doesn't turn colors in less than a month. I wouldn't go with them at all. My cousin sells Cookie Lee and they seem to be fairly good quantity and less expensive than Premier.

You're right--I think Cookie Lee is better than Premier too! Thanks for the input!

Kimber - I'm with Scentsy, Velata, and soon to be Grace Adele. In order to stay active you are only required to make one purchase between July 1st - December 31st.

I would love to talk to you more about the opportunities Scentsy has to offer. Just PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Jolene

Scentsy is definitely oversaturated here. I've never heard of the others though--what are they?

I do Arbonne. It's quite expensive but I love the products. I get a decent discount & am a lot more knowledgeable about product ingredients now (they are 100% vegan-certified, paraben-free etc)... everything smells great, leaves zero to minimal residue/build up on your face and just feels so light and natural.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->