Are you doing anything differently?

Swanny

Reaction score
Just started TTC again after having a break and tests after 3rd m/c. The 3 times I have conceived we try do stick with the SMEP. Every other day from about CD12 then every day from 15-19 usually, depending on OV timing. We are going to stick with that again this time round but only thing I'm going to do different is not to lay with legs in the air. I've got this thing in my head that I'm letting sperms get up where they might not have been strong enough to get had I just got up afterwards lol. Seems that most people who get pregnant by mistake or not trying don't lay with legs in air and tend not to have any problems (from what I perosnally know of) so I'm going to just lay still for about 10 mins and then get up and go to loo if I need to.

Also I'm not going to use any lubricant, either sperm friendsly or not. Just going to use natural lube (TMI)

Anyone else doing anything differently this time?

Also, I'm going to carry on with life as normal during 2ww and get drunk if I want to, might seem silly of me to some people but not drinking during 2ww before hasn't done me any favours has it and people who aren't trying get drunk without realising they are pregnant anyway.

i agree with you about not putting legs up iv read it can go behind cervix , and about the drinking i deprived my self for 2 years in 2ww didnt do me any good and when i fell in april i couldnt stand it lol so im just goni do what i did with my other kids , which was no charting just bd every other day , and as soon as i get a bfp il stop smoking :hugs:

I am definitely going to make an effort to eat better and do more regular exercise :)

I used softcups this cycle. They were a pain, but hopefully did the trick.

I'm still doing everything the same. . .

Charting, Concieve Plus, Softcups, Vitamins, Legs in air :dohh:

I swear by the time we actually get a baby (hopefully) we will have spent so much money!!!
Already been on vitamins for around 1yr 9months and OH has been on his for about 7 months.
They're not friggin cheap! :haha:

x x x x x x x x x

I know, it costs a fortune doens't it. I previously took the pregnacare vitamins and hubby is taking the mens version but I've moved onto the sanategen ones now.

Think I'm OVing today and we've been BDing every day for past 3 days and planning on it tonight too and possibly tomorrow. Then it's back to the waiting game.

x

After my mmc in January at 12+6 (baby measured 10+6) I went a little crazy with ttc to and was on BNB all day everyday looking for answers as to WHY ME and we ttc for a few months with NTNP and a few OV sticks. It has hit the 6 month mark and I am getting more twitchy that it hasnt happened. I am normally a very active person and love the gym, spinning and swimming, several times a week. I read somewhere that its not good for you so this month I have stopped most of it during O week and relaxed at home a bit more. I have bought a Clearblue fertility monitor too. Now in the 2ww!

To be honest I think its the stress and wanting it so much that is the reason it doesnt happen. Last year I came off the pill. worked out roughly when I should OV from a calendar, had sex a few times that week and pregnant first month! now it wont happen with all the gadgets, calendars, legs in air, ARGGH
Praying for that BFP!

Good luck you you all :dust:

After my mmc in January at 12+6 (baby measured 10+6) I went a little crazy with ttc to and was on BNB all day everyday looking for answers as to WHY ME and we ttc for a few months with NTNP and a few OV sticks. It has hit the 6 month mark and I am getting more twitchy that it hasnt happened. I am normally a very active person and love the gym, spinning and swimming, several times a week. I read somewhere that its not good for you so this month I have stopped most of it during O week and relaxed at home a bit more. I have bought a Clearblue fertility monitor too. Now in the 2ww!

To be honest I think its the stress and wanting it so much that is the reason it doesnt happen. Last year I came off the pill. worked out roughly when I should OV from a calendar, had sex a few times that week and pregnant first month! now it wont happen with all the gadgets, calendars, legs in air, ARGGH
Praying for that BFP!

Good luck you you all :dust:

I hear ya!
When I was younger we were 'not careful', in other words didn't use any contraception :shy: for 6 months and bam pregnant.
I didn't even see my OH that much maybe twice a week :dohh:

Now it's been 18 months and we have only had one :bfp: that only lasted for 7 weeks :(

x x x x x x x x x x x x

after my ectopic in feb i really changed my life style, i stopped drinking completely never drank much before anyways started taking vitamins religously, and takin baby aspirin, now take vit B12 and vit C, try and drink alot of water, also take extra folic acid. try and walk as much as possible and getting my teeth sorted because infected gums can cause miscarriages, also make sure i don't drink any coffee, tea, cola eat chocolate etc anything with caffine in it can cause mistake and when i got pregnant cut out ginger and garlic as there as some studies that suggest they might cause miscarriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->