Are you feeling better in the 2nd Tri......

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
Hi girls,

How are you feeling now, are you feeling any better than when you were in your first Trimester?

I still have sickness :roll: but I think my pills are helping with that, I am still tired, which isn't good as DD is back at school next week which means I have to start getting up early again :cry: but after all that, on the whole I don't think I am feeling as Erghhhhhhhh ad I did in the first Trimester, it is still early days for me, but I think it is starting to get better!! YAY!!!!!

Fingers crossed it carries on getting better!

I hope you are all feeling better and enjoying your pregnancy! xx

Hiya Tam,

I am feeling much better now! Although I am still throwing up when certain smells get to me! My OH (bless him) trumped the other day and it was so bad it made me hurl!

My hair and nails are good now. However I am still really tired and have developed SPD which is making sleep very hard. My asthma has also started up after a break over seven years. The doc thinks its because baby bean is using all my antibodies to help itself. I am just such a good mum for sharing!

22+5 weeks and counting. 15 weeks until cs hopefully!!

LOL
Lyn
xxx 8)

LynnieH said:
Hiya Tam,

I am feeling much better now! Although I am still throwing up when certain smells get to me! My OH (bless him) trumped the other day and it was so bad it made me hurl!

My hair and nails are good now. However I am still really tired and have developed SPD which is making sleep very hard. My asthma has also started up after a break over seven years. The doc thinks its because baby bean is using all my antibodies to help itself. I am just such a good mum for sharing!

22+5 weeks and counting. 15 weeks until cs hopefully!!

LOL
Lyn
xxx 8)

Awwwww poor you the smells are terrible aint they?

Sorry to hear about the asthma................you are such a good Mummy sharing your anti bodies..... :wink:

What is SPD hun? Sorry I bet it is really obvious too :oops: Is that to do with the pelvis?

My nails are very good at the moment too, infact they are so strong, I am going to have to cut them off as I keep stabbing myself when I need bloods done and I have to pump my wrist.................it bloody hurts :lol:

Hope you continue to feel better hun xx

SPD is symbis pubic dysfunction and its to do with the separation of th bones in the pelvis due to ligaments relaxing. Mine's not that bad and only really hurts at night adn if I walk for a long time. Some people end up on crutches so it could be much worse.

When I came home form the midwife an told OH DS was listening in and got really excited. "Wow Mummy SPD, which one have you got?" It took a little while to realise that The Power Rangers have a series called SPD (Space Patrol Delta). :lol: :lol: :lol:

Needless to say Jonny was rather disappointed!

Glad things are improving with you. and we will soon allbe glowing and then into the third trimester with no sleep and an anxious wait. It's all worth it in the end.

LOL
Lyn

I'm one of the lucky ones!!

I don't feel pregnant at all lol!!

I'm tired but i've got a 6month old baby so
i just put tiredness down to motherhood!

i guess i am a lucky one too lol the only problems i have had with both pregnancy's are headaches in the first tri, tiredness lol, and heartburn :? other than that you wouldn't know i'm pregnant.....aside from my bump that is :) really thought this preg would be horrible as my first was so good, but thank god its not lol

LynnieH said:
SPD is symbis pubic dysfunction and its to do with the separation of th bones in the pelvis due to ligaments relaxing. Mine's not that bad and only really hurts at night adn if I walk for a long time. Some people end up on crutches so it could be much worse.

When I came home form the midwife an told OH DS was listening in and got really excited. "Wow Mummy SPD, which one have you got?" It took a little while to realise that The Power Rangers have a series called SPD (Space Patrol Delta). :lol: :lol: :lol:

Needless to say Jonny was rather disappointed!

Glad things are improving with you. and we will soon allbe glowing and then into the third trimester with no sleep and an anxious wait. It's all worth it in the end.

LOL
Lyn

Ohh yeah, I have read of a woman that could barely get up her stairs and had to have crutches :cry: I hope it doesn't get any worse you you hun!

LMAOOOO @ the excitement of the power rangers series.......Kids, bless 'em eh?!

Fingers crossed for us all to bloom but also that the sleepless nights are minimal and the anxiety is short lived :? xx

denisemcg05 said:
I'm one of the lucky ones!!

I don't feel pregnant at all lol!!

I'm tired but i've got a 6month old baby so
i just put tiredness down to motherhood!

Well I have to say, I certainly do not feel I am carrying a baby, I don't even think I am showing yet?! I just feel dog rough when unwell and nothing to show for it LOL!! :lol: Although I do get the odd stretching pain, but nothing major

But I am glad you are one of the lucky well ones, that is great, I was one of those last time :lol:

Just reading your posts brought a smile to my face ...

Im looking down onto the bed next to me and see my 5wk old angel lying here asleep ...

I remember posting in the second tri like you guys and it seems like a life time ago ...

Hope your all feeling FAB!! i did after about 17wks ... got energy back!!

Good luck to you all, look forward to reading more of your posts ...

Love Imi
xxx

Awwwww lucky you!!

All I keep saying to myself is "will all be worth it in the end" :lol: xx

Tam said:
Awwwww lucky you!!

All I keep saying to myself is "will all be worth it in the end" :lol: xx

People keep saying that to me! I'm nearly 16 weeks and still being sick - not just in the mornings now either. I am amazed if I get through a meal without being sick half way through. This has only been last week or so.

Am starting to show now, am still 5lbs lighter than I was before I found out I was pregnant though. Suppose the weight gain will start soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->