are you happy with your body?

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
are you happy with your body ?

well i would love to be bigger , i am a size 6 and its very hard to get stuff to fit me , but i have long legs :hugs:

Attachments

• ALIM0759 (Large).JPG
    ALIM0759 (Large).JPG
    64 KB · Views: 46
yes im a 14 pear shape took me years to realise being thin does not make u happy!

I was until i got pregnant lol ... hopefully it wont take me too long to get it back

I am not currently happy with my body... and dont think I ever will be. In the last year and a half, I have lost about 95lbs (some before pregnancy and some after) and gone through a pregnancy, so My tummy is bad... I will need to loose about 50 more lbs and have a tummy tuck before I am happy. But one day, I hope :)

I piled on loads of weight in the short time I was preggers. I would love to get back down to a size 10 with a bump of course!!

Ooooh I hate my feet too :rofl:

nope Im very down about my body the whooping extra 3 stone im carrying post pregnancy makes a huge difference :cry:

Ive lost a stone an dyet im still 5 stone over what i was before both of my babies. But im happy...I was a size 20 and now im size 16...ive worked hard and have to work harder still, but im happy..well im getting there :) xx

No. I'm honestly not...

I know it could be worse and I should be grateful that it is not, but it could be a hell of a lot better, too!

I wasnt totally happy with mine before i got pregnant but now i totally appreciate what i had :) I just hope that i can get back to that after...

No. I'm honestly not...

I know it could be worse and I should be grateful that it is not, but it could be a hell of a lot better, too!

Tasha!!

I have seen your Fbook piccys & you have a great figure!!

*glares at you with jealous look on face*

No. I'm honestly not...

Tasha!!

I have seen your Fbook piccys & you have a great figure!!

*glares at you with jealous look on face*

Aw, Thank you, hun!

Unfortunately the word you are looking for is *had*, not have :cry: I've really let myself go and the result is horrid - I can hide my TV remote in my tummy fat and you can't see it at all! (Don't ask me how I found this out :blush: lol) My tummy is just like a big lump of bread doe.

I know I can get it back, but I need to get the willpower atm. At the moment I am just eating ALL the time.. I really need to stop saying that I need to stop and STOP IT! :dohh:

Hun, you've no need to be jealous; I'm really not all that and I bet you look 10x better than me! :hugs:

I piled on loads of weight in the short time I was preggers. I would love to get back down to a size 10 with a bump of course!!

me to i wish my feet was bigger am a size 3

lol I've always wished that I could have smaller feet (and be shorter, too actually!) - I'm a size 8 and it's soo hard to find anything bigger than a 6 here!

are you happy with your body ?

well i would love to be bigger , i am a size 6 and its very hard to get stuff to fit me , but i have long legs :hugs:

Nope not happy with my body at all. :nope: I have a big tummy and an even bigger butt, thunder thighs too but I could live with those if just the tummy and butt would go away. JLo has nothing on me! :rofl:

no im not and im trying to change it so i am .
Its just having will power to change.

lol I've always wished that I could have smaller feet (and be shorter, too actually!) - I'm a size 8 and it's soo hard to find anything bigger than a 6 here!

i wish i was taller am 4ft 11in size 6 with size 3 feet , it so hard to get size 6 hear and alot off place are big for a size 6 , i would like to be a size 10 with size 5 feet

Snap on the feet!!

I got called Flipper by the big boys at school :(

Snap on the feet!!

ohhh hun why :hugs::hugs: dont tell me if you dont want to :hugs:

Snap on the feet!!

ohhh hun why :hugs::hugs: dont tell me if you dont want to :hugs:

Because I have big feet & they looked like flippers so they called me Flipper after the dolphin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->