are you happy with your body?

i'm a bigger girl, and OH is quite slim! makes me feel like a cow a lot

Me too :cry:

I am trying my hardest at the mo to lose my extra weight as I am so not happy with how I am... even though I know I'll put on weight once(if) I get pregnant, I'd rather start off with a healthy body, than just flob around like the big flubber I am at the mo!

My main thing is to get fitter, I had an injury a few years ago and had to just stop exercising overnight, completely ruined me :( The way I see it, if I go into pregnancy with a healthy strong body, then I'll come out of it much better off and prepared.

:hug: to us all girlies x

Nope, i'm not but it's early days since having Elliot. Before i got pregnant i managed to loose over a stone so i know i can do it again, although i now need to loose 1stone 9lbs.

I'm determined to get back into shape, for Elliots sake more then anything so i can keep up with him when he starts walking lol!

I have learnt to live with my body, after all its what i have left from having 2 beautiful kids. I have said that after the next baby(our last) i will try and get back to my original size!

I'm not paticuarlly happy, everyday I always say, I WILL diet, I WILL exercise and I WILL cut back on the fags. But it hasn't happened yet. I'm just waaay to lazy. I am a size 12/14, I don't particuarly want to be smaller as such because I'm almost 5'9, so I don't think being an 8/10 would suit me. I wouldn't mind being able to fit into a size 10 pair of jeans though lol. I love my boobs and bum, just wish everything else was toned and I had a flat stomach. I am covered in stretch marks though which I hate. Oh I would love to have slim legs though..

nah im not that happy

i had bad eatin disorder beforei got preg and wasnt happy in the slightest

lookin back, i was size 4 then..how wasnt i happy? id give anything to be back there lol, well except my baby...the only reason im coping with all my extra weight (and bear in mind ive only put on half a stone since i got preg) is that i know i am feedin my daughter

i hope i lose it quick after i give birth :|

hmmm.......good question!
I've never been happy with my body until the last year or so. I honestly believe DH has given me the confidence to love my body.
I have a little bit of a podgy to my belly (but try not to worry about it since i am ttc and hope one day it'll be much bigger :rofl:) and i do hate being so pale, but then i am a red head so it goes hand in hand.

Overall i am happy with it, but do have to be semi careful as my weight can fluctuate. However i am a size 10-12 and cool with that!

Funny, I wasn't happy with my body before pregnancy with Chase. Had a tiny bit of a pouch and my boobs were lost somewhere during the journey with breastfeeding my other two kids.

During pregnancy with Chase, I looked back and thought "Why the hell was I unhappy about my body back then?"

And now, after Chase, I am not happy yet as I am not in my pre-pregnancy clothes yet. The weight is slowly going off but I know by Christmas at the latest it will be gone.

And then, I will once again be unhappy about my boobs and my tiny pouch.

So, are we ever satisfied? LOL

I will add the other thing that bothers me is I wish I was a bit taller so I didn't have to tailor every pair of pants I buy.

At the moment my huge tummy with stretch marks,expanind hips and bum are making me cry a bit,LOL
But its for a good reason!

Pre-pregnancy I am a 10-12,5"3 tall and very happy with my curvy bits :)
My tummy has a pooch from having two boys and a section but I like it,its my war scars hehe

Look at what we go through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->