Are you old?

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
In weather like it is here today...warm but very windy...

do you think

'Bloody hell it's windy out there!'

or

'Oooh!I can get my washing dry!'

:xmas13:

I wish I could do my washing. My washing machine broke and I'm waiting for my new one to come. :happydance: I think the fact that I'm excited about getting a new washing machine says it all. Plus the fact that I got a new hoover the other day and was so happy I went and hoovered the whole house straight away. I'm officially old :thumbup: xxx

Lol I can't be that old as I wouldn't rush out in the wind to dry the washing! Hehe!

I'm still in my PJ's!! Such a pj day today until we have to go to a birthday party this avo!

I would see for the washing! But it's raining her so I think " glad I've no washing to do"

I'm bad for staying in around my wash cycle times in a sunny day haha. I'm not even 21 yet!

According to my Wii Fit..Yes :haha:

I refuse to go in my garden so I don't think of the washing drying as I use my tumble drier..I just think how windy it is I think I'll have a comfy PJ day in :haha: x

We don't have a clothes line at the moment but I still find myself referring to the weather in terms of washing haha :)

Warm and windy "Sure there's great drying out!"
Rain "thank god I've no washing to do!" or cursing the piles I do have haha :)

for me i just think of the wind, but i never hang any washing out, i do it all in the dryer lol

If it wasn't raining I would think ohhh I can dry my washing, haha. I love a nice day to do lots of washing and drying.................

cant put my washing out in this .. it will blow away. a huge branch of a tree fell on my car last night! x

I must be a child.....I think gosh someone did a massive fart in Japan that's picked up speed....

I have to confess that I had to nip outside for something and when I saw how windy it was I thought 'oooo I could get a nice load of washing dry today'. And I did until it started raining!

According to OH I am old lol

It would be an excellent drying day here if it wasn't for the pissing rain. It hasn't stopped all day. And it make my sinuses play up. I am actually an old person.

I'm old, been old for years too :haha:

I haven't been able to put my washing out for days though because of the rain. My washing pile is huge! Meh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->