Are you organised yet.

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
We havent picked names yet , I haven't even started to buy bits for hospital bag and sort out baby clothes and lo is due in 11 weeks (could be 7 if arrives early), and still haven't fully sorted childcarearrangements for lo during labour. Starting to panic a little now.

I've got my nappies but need to prewash them all (we use cloth). Same with clothes, have got them but need to wash and iron them (well DH can do the ironing ;) ). We'll be moving within the next few weeks so I can't get proper organised til that happens. This week I've ordered breast pads and essential oils, but I need to get maternity pads, sort out my comfy clothes for the days afterwards, toiletries, pack a 'just in case' hospital bag, buy a new digital camera, get all the stuff for the homebirth and basically just get organised! Can't wait til we're in the new house and I can nest!!

All done,bedroom done,cot and everything up,just got to get cot-bed mattress.
Bag nearly packed,need to get breast pump and Avent stuff then I am done just need babe arrrrghhhhhh this is going too quick

Anyone starting to feel knackered and a bit dodgy like indigestion with feeling sick?

Bex

Knackered? Check
Dodgy? Check
Indigestion? Check

:lol:

LOL

I dont know whether to laugh or cry,I am so thankful Dave is at home all week and only works weekends. I woudlnt cope otherwise,he had to put my knickers on me earlier,shave my legs and paint my toes,lol

Poor bugger

Matt was fussing around trying to put my knickers on after I had a bath and was sat on the loo, told him where to go!! Bloody feel like an unattractive fat frump as it is, don't need him fussing so much!

I have had to give in, Paul gets me in and out of the bath and also has to help me get dressed at times :oops: all I keep thinking of is me in a couple of months time on that diet and exercise regime and it keeps my spirits up, although I am so eager to get on with it, I just want Alfie to pop out now! I have given into the embarassing moments now, I have to have them in order to get thru the day at times :(

im finding out today what im having if they can see so i can start buying after today but ive choosen things for a boy/girl and if they cant see so getting excited now havent really been able to relax until now

spunky xx

:hugs: tam. I tend to have a shower more. I often regret having bathas ofen in as much pain after .

Mummy2twoplusbump said:
:hugs: tam. I tend to have a shower more. I often regret having bathas ofen in as much pain after .

I totally agree with that babe, but I have a bath seat now, and with Paul putting me in and out of the bath, it really helps! I find I am getting so stiff now too, that a bath really helps loosen me up.....I did have showers more until after christmas when I started finding it hard to stay standing as my leg would give way and I was in so much pain getting out of it :? It is just a point of finding what suits you and doing it innit babe? Bloody aches and pains.....soon be over for us all, hope you are ok babe!!! x

Thanks Tam how r u today? I seem to be getting worse a the moment. Seeing physio on 30th then mw on 1st. Shre is going to speak to consultant then back to see him at 36wks unless he wants to see me b4. I was having days where I could get about the kitchen without crutches and only suffere slightl but past week i can't even manage that. Was flicking thru argos catalogue yesterday and saw the bath seats and contemplated getting one. They also have those gabby things that u can pick things up with without bending down :lol: I was so tempted but just couldn't bring myself to do it. I feel useless enough as it is. Not long to go know especially for you. I don't know where the time has gone.

The physio will get a bath seat for you,he offered me one but I didnt accept as am coping just with having bath at the moment,I thought I had it bad but i dont know after reading how bad you lot are suffereing.

Keep chin up girls not long
bex

Keep going girl not long to go and you little bundle of joy will want feeding changing and hugging anmd lovely kisses from there mummys !!! All the best good luck xx

Mummy2twoplusbump said:
Thanks Tam how r u today? I seem to be getting worse a the moment. Seeing physio on 30th then mw on 1st. Shre is going to speak to consultant then back to see him at 36wks unless he wants to see me b4. I was having days where I could get about the kitchen without crutches and only suffere slightl but past week i can't even manage that. Was flicking thru argos catalogue yesterday and saw the bath seats and contemplated getting one. They also have those gabby things that u can pick things up with without bending down :lol: I was so tempted but just couldn't bring myself to do it. I feel useless enough as it is. Not long to go know especially for you. I don't know where the time has gone.

I am fine ta babe.....infact I am happier than I have been for a while, as my consultant has agreed to induce me early due to the SPD!!! I am barely able to walk now, and Alfie is very low down, which is why I am in so much pain now....and why it is even harder to get around now! I am not sleeping very well at all, everytime I need to turn I wake up, and even the aching wakes me up now....but not long til the end now, YAY!!!!!!! :dance:

How you doing babe? x

Rough yesterday 'cos its seems to be spreading to front as well was pain in right hand side in hip continuous but now affecting left more and also right on bone at front now too. Not as bad today as yesterday but not great. I was hoping now i'd stopped coughing and sneezing it would improve but no such luck. Know what you mean about sleep waking every couple of hours (will be well prepared for night feeds) aching badly on side hat i'm layed then have to try and roll over. I'm glad you consultanat has greed to induce you earl. How early is he prepared to induce you?. I keep thinking if this one is as early as ds i've only got 6 weeks to go! Knowing my luck i'll go overdue :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->