Are you reusing clothes? dyeing them?

Gingerspice

Reaction score
My first was a girl. We're hoping to find out what this one is. Although we did not buy much pink pink stuff as knew we would at some point aim for a second, we had quite a bit pink bought for us.

I read somewhere online about how somebody else just used dylon on any girly coloured clothes to turn them red/green/blue so they could be reused, and equally refresh any manky white bits which just hadn't washed up well.

Anyone else thinking of doing the same?

This being my first, I haven't needed to although I did consider buying just plain white vests and dying them the colours I want because the white ones are cheaper!

I have a friend who dyed all her white and pink stuff though!

I've been lucky and been given loads of lots clothes this time round :) I had a daughter last time and kept the neutral bits so I've got more than enough. Don't even need to buy any new ones as these clothes are in great condition and some even brand new.

I will be reusing stuff. I don't know what I'm having, but a lot of my newborn stuff was pretty gender neutral - white, pale grey and navy. Even the older age group I bought classic bits for my son which would work for a girl. My only thing this time is that they're different seasons, but my son grew out of clothes ahead of schedule so its not impossible for the clothes to still work, even if you had to layer up. My sister has also offered us newborn girl bits should it be a pink one this time, so I'm feeling pretty organised on the clothes front.

We already have a boy and a girl, so regardless of what this one is, we'll have al of our old clothes to reuse. :flower:

I'm planning to reuse what we have. We don't know the gender yet but will find out. We have a boy now and I find a lot of boy stuff can be used for a girl pretty easily. If we are having a girl that is :)

I'm reusing some of my sons for my daughter and no I'm not dying them just using the neutral colors

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->