Are you starting to show yet?

MacBabby

Reaction score
This is pregnancy and baby no.2 for me and my jeans are getting tight (I'm 9+3). Getting some maternity jeans delivered tomorrow.
I don't have a bump yet but my stomach is bloated and barrell shaped and my waist has just disappeared. I really don't think I can hide this for another 3 weeks. Scan date is getting booked this Wed but in the UK it's generally 12-13 weeks.
I just know I'll end up telling people before my scan which I really don't want to happen. It's gonna be impossible not to tell by 11 weeks, surely.
Anyone else showing early? Or like me, is just bloating out?!

Me!! By about 9 weeks I was struggling to hide it! Luckily we had a private scan at 8 weeks so had already announced it. I'm roughly a UK size 16 so not a skinny minnie but my tummy is rounding out already! I know most of it is probably bloat but I used to be able to hold it in... there's no holding it in now!!! X

I'm a week behind and my stomach is definitely expanding.... by the end of the day it's quite obvious! I have a private scan booked for tomorrow - my DH is terrified there are 2 in there!!

I'm almost 10 weeks and firmly in maternity wear now. Not a hope in hiding it, I figure people are just too polite to comment at the moment!

Hi
I'm about 9ish weeks too and already in maternity jeans!! I'm not too bad first thing but as soon as I eat it's very obvious!! Struggling to also hide it until scan date, still waiting for mine to come through. Also UK. What's you due date MacBabby?

I'm barely 6 weeks with my second and oh my goodness the bloating is terrible! All of my clothes are barely buttoning and thank goodness I generally wear flowy tops. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be breaking out the maternity clothes soon!

I'm 11 weeks with number 2 and showing. I can conceal it more easily in trousers and a top but in a dress (which is what I usually wear for work) it's very obvious, especially for people that know me:dohh: got 12 week scan on Friday (actually at 11+4) so will wait until next week to tell but one of my colleagues has already guessed (and was rude enough to ask!)

I am just over 10 weeks with number 2 and definitely look like I am showing! When I eat I bloat really easily too. I covered up in baggy clothes up until today but I though sod it I'm showing it off! :haha:

Can't believe someone asked JT! I don't think I would have the guts to ask anyone just incase!

JT I can't believe someone asked either, no matter what I suspected I would never say anything until being told. You just don't know what someone's personal story is and it really puts them in an awkward position.
I wore a dress this weekend thinking it would be comfy but bloody hell, I looked enormous!

This is my 4th and my bloat is awful!!! My jeans feel tight already, I'm glad it's gone cold so I can layer and hide xx

Yes I look about 8 months but that's only because I have OHSS. I look ridiculous. I've gained 2st (28lb/13kg) in 1.5 weeks! None of my clothes fit. Hoping swelling goes down by 12 weeks!!

I'm SERIOUSLY bloated, monsoon in the afternoon and evening. I've no idea how I'm going to hide it, especially in work where we have to wear a polo top and black trousers!

Yep, im 11weeks with no2 and have been showing since around 9weeks!
We decided to tell close family and friends anyway so we are not hiding it anymore (we cant and people were already suspecting:haha:)

I have HG so have actually lost weight so far in first tri, but thats one reason its so obvious as its a very clear outline :haha:

I wear mostly flowy tops so they still fit and I just dont need a belt anymore with my jeans :haha:

I think I might be starting to show via bloat belly too. I've gained a couple pounds though and I think if anyone asked I'd just say 'oops, gained back those lost lbs.' (I lost about 10 lbs in the 3 months before pregnancy, and my waist is bigger now than before I lost 'em, and I'm only up 6) But my next scan is in slightly over a week, so I think I can hold out (and hold off on getting maternity clothes since I had extra room in all my pants)

I'm only 8 weeks, and have been going to slimming world for roughly the same time. I've lost 15lbs in that time but I am starting to bloat very easily. I'm trying to eat non bloaty foods in the morning/at work (fruit, soup and porridge mostly) to hide it. However the minute I eat my dinner I suddenly grow a 'bump', although it is still soft to touch so definitely bloat not bump. The thought of gaining weight is making me feel sick (I gained 4 dress sizes with DS and lost it all after 3 years, slowly gained half of it back and siffer from bdd).

I am just over 10 weeks with number 2 and definitely look like I am showing! When I eat I bloat really easily too. I covered up in baggy clothes up until today but I though sod it I'm showing it off! :haha:

Can't believe someone asked JT! I don't think I would have the guts to ask anyone just incase!

JT I can't believe someone asked either, no matter what I suspected I would never say anything until being told. You just don't know what someone's personal story is and it really puts them in an awkward position.
I wore a dress this weekend thinking it would be comfy but bloody hell, I looked enormous!

I know!! I was livid! Unless you can more or less see the head crowning I'd never ask or assume someone was pregnant!

I know!! I was livid! Unless you can more or less see the head crowning I'd never ask or assume someone was pregnant!

:haha: exactly how I feel! It would be so embarrassing to ask and them not be pregnant!!

I'm 12+4 and not showing yet. I'm chunky and have extra flab in the middle. This is my second child.

I'm nearly 12 weeks and surprisingly not really showing. Though the bloat was SOOO bad a few weeks ago that it looked like I was 5 months pregnant already :dohh: Now that the bloat has gone its not so bad, luckily.

Though some of my regular jeans are getting a bit too tight maternity jeans fall down and look sloppy. I hate this part of just looking fat and not pregnant :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->