Are you starting to show yet?

Ahh jeez, I've got another 13 days until scan and the bump is slowly emerging. I've got one shirt that seems to look ok over my maternity jeans but I feel like people are starting to see me wearing it several times a week! Arghhhhh...13 more days, damn you UK with your 12 week scans!!! At least the pie and pasty cravings have gone and the thought of a salad no longer makes me vom.

I plan on wearing very baggy clothes, but we'll see how that goes lol

I am 9 and a half weeks with baby number 13 and up to about 8 weeks I was very bloated now that's gone down unless I eat then it's back lol u can't really tell too much though I do have a tummy anyway but I have lost 18lbs so that's probably helping conceal it too ,my last pregnancy I didn't tell anyone until I was 26 weeks including my parents and nobody knew haha I'm not skinny to start with but I'm not huge either about a UK 14-16 x

I'm somewhere between 8 and 10 weeks (scan will confirm next week) and my stomach has definitely changed this week. It's hard up high, so I'm guessing that's my organs starting to shift. My belly button is even different. I was hoping to hide it for longer but I'm not sure I'll be able to. This is my 4th baby, I just had twins 20 months ago so I'm wondering if that's why everything is changing so fast.

^^ I'm the same hard up top. You are probably right about the organs.

Mine has just started really popping out in the last week. I had a fat belly still from the last one but I've lost weight this pregnancy and it's really accentuated the bump.

I'm 11+1 and starting to show. I call this my "Is she getting fat or is she pregnant?" phase. I'm excited for a proper bump so I don't have to be so concerned about my wardrobe. Like a previous poster, normal pants are a squeeze but mat pants feel rediculous.

Ugh im not really starting to show yet but i definitely have bloat belly. People are commenting that im filling out nicely. I tell them its from overeating due to quitting smoking 140 days ago. At least i have something to blame the weight gain on.
Its autumn here and quite cold so big sweaters and jackets will easily hide me until i am ready to share the news. (We are thinking christmas)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->