are you still exercising ? :)

suspectpink

Reaction score
My 3rd son is just over 3 :) I have 3 lovely boys ! I didn't think I would have another baby but fate had other plans and I got my bfp yesterday ... :) since my 3rd son I became a bit of a fitness fanatic .... I don't want to stop now but I'm sooooooo tired ! I know this stage will be over before I know it but I'm interested to know what you all do to try and stay energised and fit/healthy! Any tips will be greatly received :) xxxxxx

I find myself too tired most days... I try to go for walks and we've gone on hikes too... every day I keep telling myself I'll go back :)

I exercised when I could during the first trimester (I believe I just told myself to suck it up and do it), but it was definitely a struggle with the exhaustion! The second trimester has been the complete opposite and I'm back to being able to exercise almost every day; hopefully you get your energy back soon! :flower:

Im still exercising. Im gone from 5 times a week to 4 times a week. I was eunning 5 5ks a week in the gym but its not 2 or 3 and some shorter runs and some biking.

Im just going with my body. If im tired i dont run as far or i just bike. My 5k are alot slower aswell

I mostly just walked in the first trimester with a more proper work out here and there. I believe came much more active around 11 weeks when I started getting some energy back.. 2nd trimester was amazing for me and energy. 3rd trimester hasn't been too bad but the exhaustion has just started hitting me again. Having said that, I'm still trying to work out when I can and stay active. Be kind to yourself :) 1st trimester is rough!

I'm still working out, mainly swimming in the first trimester but I've just started to do a little jogging again on the treadmill.

Yeah I went to spin all through my last pregnancy. Only stopped 5 weeks before I had lo. Listen to your body and rest when tired. Stay hydrated and be careful not to overheat.

Thanks ladies !!! Xxxx it's going to be hard isn't it 😊 I'm aiming to go to the gym in the morning even through I've parked my bottom on the sofa pretty much all day today 😂 I'm a bit cardio shy !! Massive well done to you all for carrying on and keeping on going too :) I'll use you for motivation :) xxx I lift weights so I've been researching like mad ... I'm confident it's safe with some modification but I'm so worried I'll be too exhausted 😂 xxxxxx

Hello! With my first, I stopped everything. Literally everything. I was very fit and attending a boxing gym before I fell pregnant. I also ate whatever I wanted whenever I wanted while pregnant. I put on ALOT of weight.

Since the birth of my little one 4 months ago, I've been walking most days and have been working out 5 days a week. I've lost pretty much all of my pregnancy weight, and am determined to be healthier and fitter during this pregnancy!

I'm still working out and walking. I just won't be lifting such heavy weights :flower:
And of course, I would like to make healthier food choices - providing the aversions stay away!!

I'm still doing my usual exercise most days, and loving it. I actually find it helps fight the fatigue! I figure I'll need the muscles and stamina later on. I'm just 5 weeks now though so we'll see how I goes as our little gremlin progresses!

Thanks ladies xxx I was the same with my 1st ! I literally ate everything in sight and pretty much tripled in size 😕 my 2nd pregnancy not so bad but my 3rd I was pretty lazy 😴 I've read such posituve things about sticking to whatever programme you were doing pre pregnancy but to listen to your body ..... I'm quite excited to see if I can .... no pressure though 😂 that would be great if it does help fatigue :) I'm going to go to the gym this morning so fingers crossed xxxxxx

I'm going to be honest & say that it hasn't helped me with my fatigue so far :haha: I really have to force myself to do the workout. I think it makes me mentally feel good, but still darn tired!!

Noooooooooo hahaa 😤 I work out more for my brain than my body so if I can just keep one eye open .... 😂 well done for pushing on though xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->