Are you still napping?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I'm a cow if I don't have a nap! I thought that wore off for a bit? :lol: I'm so tired by 9PM too & even if I get a nap I am still shattered by that time!

LOL what i would do for a nap in the day !! im so shattered today! DH does 14 hour shifts 8am - 10 pm so i try to stay awake to see him when he gets in but somes days its impossible!! 9pm and im ready for my bed ! lol

I think I over did it today, hoovered EVERYWHERE, Dusted, mopped, tidied. I did it all while Charlie was sleeping (so about 3 hrs solid!) Now I feel really sick, dizzy and sooooooo tired!

I usually have a sleep, or atleast lay on the bed and have some P+Q, I love my Siesta's!!!!!!!!

I wish I had time for a nap. Its mayhem :(

I work full time so no naps for me, though I did manage to sneak in one or two at my desk a few months back when I was really feeling it LOL

I'm lucky working from home I guess.

Hels I do that and too am EXHAUSTED by the end of it make sure you have a good sleep.

:D

Am I allowed to answer yes to this post? :blush:

I take an afternoon nap whenever I can, I feel so much better after them!

I still wake from nap really dozy and YAK .... mostly wake up because I need the loo ffs lol!

Earlier in the pregnancy I used to nap during the day, but it just seems to have shifted to me going earlier to bed at night now. No late night tv for me!

because I'm busy dropping and picking kids up during the day I can't nap, but I have found myself on two occasions in the last fortnight, going upstairs to "rest" at 4.30pm because my back aches and then the next think I know my OH is tapping me on the shoulder because its 6pm and they all want dinner. Oops :) And if I don't do this, I am asleep on the sofa by about 8.30-9pm.

The really depressing thing is ..... it's only going to get worse ! LOL

i havent been able to much over teh summer hols, but now the kids are back to school my normal routine with Coby has snapped back in to place, he goes to sleep at 12 untill 2/3 so i go to sleep then too.

I feel more refreshed and more able to deal with charlie and ethan when they come home if i have had a sleep.

Im still in bed by 10 each night tho lol

x

i've started having an hour in the afternoon otherwise i just feel terrible but most of its due to my anemia can't wait for my iron tablets to start working properly!

I cant nap during the day cos of working :-( but on my days off ive found myself nappin but then i struggle to sleep at night. Im just bloody shattered to be honest lol!
Nap when u can girls!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back