Are you telling anyone?

I'm going to tell 2 friends but nobody else until a few months after my BFP :) Too many people are asking...

We wont be telling anyone, our plans are our business when it comes to things personal like that, and we dont want other peoples opinions or pressures interfering with what will be a special time between the two of us trying to make a little one of our own

Welcome to babyandbump - hope you enjoy your time here!

xxx

When we started TTC I told everyone a point further in the future. My sister gets married at the end of Sept so I told everyone it wouldnt be until after that at least. That way we were able to get on with making our baby without any pressure! hehe!

I'll probably tell my v.close friends, espec those who have had children and periods of TTC as they can give me some advice etc.

when we were trying for our first, i told a few people but only my uni mates as they're not near where we live, everyone knows everyone round here and it's best to not tell people who will nag, richards best mate knew and kept asking, until i told him to f**k off asking lol.
it does put extra pressure on you and thats the last thing you want TBH.
we aren't telling anyone this time, we want a chilled out pregnancy, the last one was sooo stressfull we moved house when i was 7 months preg and i had to do all the packing because they wouldn't let OH have time off work because his paternity leave was coming up.
they tend to get real funny about these tings, i also had SPD and my waters broke 3 weeks and 4 days after we had moved, i blame the stress, even though i was in pain, i wanted to carry the fullterm.
anyway... i'll shut up now lol, got a bit carried away! lol x x x x x x x sssshhhh but... i wouldnt tell anyone if you can help yourself! it makes it even better get you get caught to surprise everyone! x x x x x

Both sides of our family know we're WTT. They want us to hurry up and TTC already :lol: We're in no rush though, have a lot of things to sort out first.

my mum is the only one that knows we are planning to start TTC next year and she only knows because she knits these beautiful keepsake blankets and wants to knit one for each of her grandchild (she does them for her friends grandchildrens also) but they take her about 9 months to knit each one so told her in advance as i know she is already doing one for someone else so don't want to be leap frogged by anyone else before gets in hehe

MIL - she won't know till we are pregnant!

Told my mum, dad and sis we were gonna TTC in Sept 2010 which was the original plan but not telling them we are NTNP. They were also under strict instruction not to tell my bro or SIL as she is very competative and would try to get in there first again

no we are not telling anyone frightened incase they say we're to old lol - i think cos we already have a family people think we should be happy with what weve got and because brandon is the youngest at 9 i know family will say something and to be honest its none of there buisness lol

I'm undecided on this one. We're not trying until 2010 so got another 7 months to decide. I've mentioned to the girls on another (non-baby) forum but not to anyone else at present. I think whilst we're WTT we'll probably not tell people unless they specifically ask if/when we're going to have kids - in which case we'll say we're planning to try next year.

Once actually TTC, I don't know. Again maybe if family or close friends specifically ask. I'm just a little worried it might take ages to conceive and I'll be constantly thinking people are wondering if I'm pregnant yet!

Both sides of our family know we're WTT. They want us to hurry up and TTC already :lol: We're in no rush though, have a lot of things to sort out first.

We always get asked about #2 now, so we just say, we are waiting till next year at least. Why is everyone always in such a hurry for you to have another baby? My dad is constantly saying he now wants a girl. :dohh:

Ive told a couple of friends. I really want to tell OH's best friend as shes not long had a baby. She was desperate for her baby and took her a long tim to persuade her husband, so she can really symapthise with me and how much I want this.

I havent asked him if I can tell her yet though but I will ask him soon as I want to see her this week, and her beautiful baby shes SO CUTE!

Otherwise Im not really telling anyone, I think ive only told 2 people. When we actually TTC I will probably tell a select few. But not everyone, no way. Although I will be cutting right back on drinking on the weekend when we start so I think people might start to guess somethings up.

We're not telling anyone. My best friend knows, but everyone else is to find out after we get PG.

We always get asked about #2 now, so we just say, we are waiting till next year at least. Why is everyone always in such a hurry for you to have another baby? My dad is constantly saying he now wants a girl. :dohh:

I know, and they've all said they want a boy. Do I look like I'm taking orders?? :lol:

We're going to be TTC in August as well. It's no secret we're planning a family soon, we've been talking about babies and names and collecting 2nd hand baby stuff from friends and family but the only people that know when we're actually going to be TTC is my work girlfriends (we tell each other everything, they'd know something was up if I tried to hide it), you ladies and my dear sister who's under strict orders not to tell any family members. Of course I'd have a tough time hiding it from her since she's a preggie BnBer!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->