Arggggghhhh! That's how I feel :(

Minipooh

Reaction score
Ok....so have been having very strong symptoms. Nipples like I've never seen before (tmi) tingling like mad, so sore and lots of cramps and twinges. Things (my body) has been so different I'm convinced I must be/was pregnant. This can't be coincidence when in 28 years I've never had symptoms like this before!?

Last two years I've been lucky to have light painless periods with no pms, cramps etc.

I've tested negative this morning at 12dpo with a very sensitive superdrug test. And in the last 2 hours I feel like I've been hit by a truck.....raging headache, bad cramps (which have just stopped), been crying, been shouting, I'm a hormonal mess suddenly! Just like that! It feels like I'm about to get hit with the worst AF I've had in years :( In fact I used to have symptoms like this in my teens and I'd forgotten what it was like.

Just want to cry (very emotional) I know I conceived, I just know from even my boobs! But the negative tests and now the awful headache/cramps makes me think that it did not work out.

Being very negative I know. That's just how I feel right now. Feel such a mess.

AF due Thursday but with the way I'm feeling right now I will keep going to the toilet today to check.

Thankfully cramps have stopped now. But headache & emotions are still awful.

Hope you're all having a much better day xxx (sorry for ranting)

I had a day like that too - very emotional & hormonal (poor DH!) but it passed. I also had bad cramps &, like you, it felt exactly like AF but it was way too early. Don't count yourself out yet as apparently these can all be interpreted as symptoms too. And wait until the day AF is due & test again - you might have just been too early with your first test. And of course, let us know!

Thanks Karry.

My cramps are now very mild and my headache is coming and going. My body feels very heavy like it used to as a teen when I had heavy periods. But I do remember that when I had symptoms like this as a teen, AF would turn up within the day - sooo if this is AF it should be here by tomorrow morning. Keep going to the toilet to check & so far no AF. Feeling more sane now & less emotional :)

One new thing - I've been having very mild waves of nausea in the last hour. Very subtle but definitely felt nausea. Can this be an AF symptom for some people?? Don't usually have symptoms before AF so not sure what is or isn't normal.

Just been told by a colleague that I'm looking pasty!!

Feeling very lightheaded so not sure I'm going to last the afternoon at work.

Will definitely keep you updated!

Good luck to you aswell! X

Wow sounds like your having a fun day!! i wouldn't test until AF is due... it's just a big slap in the face to get a BFN when you're convinced you've got early pg symptoms.

You're not out till the ugly :witch: shows her face.

Good luck sending lots and lots of :dust:

I've had headaches lately too - but I think mine were just due to tiredness. Like Beverley says - it sounds like you're having a fun day alright!

Unfortunately nausea can be an AF symptom if it's going to be particularly heavy but I'd try not to think about it (which I know is far easier said than done). You'll find out sooner or later & analyzing everything will just drive you crazy.

Be sure to update us if AF arrives. Finger crossed she doesn't!! :hugs:

Don't give up hope yet. The terrible thing about symptoms is that they can be either.

Thanks everyone. The hope is still alive. No AF yet and cramps have stopped.
Feeling exhausted with a slight headache still & now sore throat!? Am I right in thinking a sore throat isn't a preg symptom?? (clutching at straws!)

The one thing that is really confusing me are my erect nipples. They've been like that for 4 days now and very tingly. This is the big indicator for me. Can anyone think of other reasons? Does anyone get erect nipples before AF?! By the way I'm not cold or aroused. In fact I'm boiling!

x

Am I right in thinking a sore throat isn't a preg symptom?? (clutching at straws!)

Oh a sore throat is indeed a symptom! I've had one for the past few days on & off myself & I hardly ever get them so fingers crossed for us both!

Am I right in thinking a sore throat isn't a preg symptom?? (clutching at straws!)

Oh a sore throat is indeed a symptom! I've had one for the past few days on & off myself & I hardly ever get them so fingers crossed for us both!

Oooh really!! I was just joking about the sore throat so that is intriguing. Well it's now the evening, cramps have totally stopped and no AF yet. I'm sure when I used to get bad pms like that my AF was there that day. But saying that I do still feel very emotional and pms like. And I know this is ridiculous but I took yet another test this evening (becoming obsessed) and it was a BFN yet again. With the cramps I had this morning, I seriously expect AF to arrive by tomorrow. If I can report no AF by this time tomorrow night then that will certainly be good news. Trying to prepare myself for the worst.

As I type this my boobs are tingling like mad - maybe I'm going crazy but I'm almost positive this has never happened before. Maybe I'm choosing to forget...who knows!

Good luck to all you girls! Keep me updated on your situation & I will do the same.

It's really helping to have this forum to share it all with :)

Good luck to all you girls! Keep me updated on your situation & I will do the same.

It's really helping to have this forum to share it all with :)

I know it's easier said than done but maybe try wait until the weekend before testing again? But either way keep us updated & I completely agree - this forum is a godsend! :hugs:

An unexciting update. Woke up with no cramps at all! And no AF! After all the heavy cramping yet, I was sure this must be positive. And I was dancing round the house in such a good mood (quite the opposite of pms)

Then the cramps started again. And all day today the cramps have been on & off. Feeling very bloated and very foggy in my head. And exhausted. And I have to admit I really feel like I'm out for this month.

I know, I know, until AF shows her face it's not over. But I'm really just trying to focus on next month now.

Boobs have stopped tingly so much.

I just can't make sense of why this month brought so many changes to my body (out of all the months in the past few years)

I will let you all know once AF arrives. Hoping sooner rather than later. These cramps are making me an exhausted wreck. Can't keep going on like this.

If AF isn't here by Friday then I will test.

Hope you all get your BFP soon!! xx

GL hun!! will keep stalking to see what your test says.. :dust:

Afraid it's over for me for this month :(

Off work today with the worst AF in years. With all the symptoms & how heavy AF is, I truly think we got pregnant but that it just wasn't able to contniue this month.

Just posted more details ( thread called game over)

Stuffing my face with chocolate today and giving myself lots of treats!

Need to keep positive and get ready for the next cycle! I'm just praying that whatever went wrong doesn't keep repeating.

One more shot to get that BFP for Christmas!! :)

Thanks so much for all of your support girls! Wishing you lots of babydust xxx

So sorry Minipooh... had everything crossed for you

Anyway like you said onto next month!! keep positive and you will get your :bfp:

Wishing you GL and remember that good things happen to good people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->