argggghh why is my body doing this to me ? ?

tiger

mum-1boy-expecting1girl
Reaction score
first of all please dont read and run,im so confused.
i have long irregular cycles that range anywhere between 30-60 days but the last 2 months its been around 43 days. last month i got a positive opk at on cd27, twice. but negative the day before and after. got my period exactly 15 days later.
well im only cd 14 today and ive just gotten a positive opk ? what the hell ? im so confused! yesterday it was no where near positive!! i had to squint to even see the second line ? similar thing happened last month but it was not positive but nearly positive a week before i actually got a positive.
why would i get a positive opk if im not ovulating today? ill attach my chart but ive just started temping and my temps are all over the place for some reason. does this mean i possibly didnt ov last month either and the opk was wrong ?
im so confused ladies pleaassseeee :help:
My Ovulation Chart

if u O early ur cycle will be around 30day ( if u O cd14 ) x

my opk's were everywhere too and my cycles are long so im no help. I had pains on and off throughout this cycle too. dont know when to expect AF. Its so frustrating

this sucks :cry:
its possible im O'ing today but my temp went higher not dipping and i have no ewcm like i did last month. and my cycles seem to be very long so i think hoping i have a 30day cycle is unrealistic for me :( this is horrible

Im sorry no advice i can say , but wish you bestof luck .

Also i'd say cover yourself if you gotpostive opk , just BD to cover it you never know hun
GLXX

i think irregular cycles are just the worst thing that ive seen by reading other posts, but i guess if they are irregular, then when you ovulate it will be irregular too.

Only thing i can suggest is Baby dance every other night from now on for about a week or more. So that you catch that Egg :) x

thanks ladies, this is so frustrating

Wish I could help... just didn't want to read and run. I'll second everyone else here, though, and say if you got an OPK today, maybe it'll be a nice short cycle for you, and you should DTD today.

FXed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->