arggghhhh jeremy kyle show today

VERY irritating. Especially that old tart expecting her 6 or 7th baby .. and openly admitting that she's milking it! UGH!

She get's £1700 per month after her rent, council tax etc has been paid. I mean £1700 left over? I bloody wish we had that :wacko:

I wish we had that to START with!!
We still eat well, run two juicy cars, clothe two kids, pay our bills on time and take our son out..and they had 1700 LEFT OVER?! There goes my OHs whopping tax contribution every 3mths then when he gets a bonus...maybe we should sit on our a***s, breed like rabbits, smoke 40 a day and pretend we have a bad back and not work.
I only hope Cameron sorts it out and fast. There are so many GENUINE people, families etc needing help and chavvy scum seem to get it all.
Wrong, wrong, wrong.

VERY irritating. Especially that old tart expecting her 6 or 7th baby .. and openly admitting that she's milking it! UGH!

She get's £1700 per month after her rent, council tax etc has been paid. I mean £1700 left over? I bloody wish we had that :wacko:

I don't. Because look at her life. She's got 7 kids and one on the way - how many bedrooms do you think their council house has? Not more than 3 I expect, with 1 bathroom and a downstairs living area and kitchen not big enough for all those people. Hardly quality of life is it.
She's got a boyfriend she doesnt even trust - she admitted she doesnt want him to look for barwork because she's worried he'll be unfaithful! What kind of life is that? If that's what comes along with the £1700 a month, I'm happy with my life thanks.
My husband plays guitar in a rock band in pubs every weekend and I don't sit at home worrying he'll be getting attention from females because we love and trust each other. He works a full time job during the week and plays in the band as a second job each weekend, because it's a hobby as well as an extra income and like most of the people on that programme, he isn't afraid of hard work!

I watched it too, i was mortified.

The fact they were saying that if the state didn't give them money for having their kids they wouldn't have had them was disgusting.

Using their kids as cash cows imho.

V xxxx

I know somebody who has 6 kids and a partner who lives with her. They are both on benefits claiming all sorts of stuff for them and the children and including their rent paid and council tax get £35k a year between them. THATS £2900 A MONTH!!!!!!
AND HER PARTNER IS ALWAYS WORKING ON THE SLY FOR CASH IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT MAKES ME F*CKING SICK!!!!!!

The system is all wrong. :growlmad:

£1700 a month spare? :shock:

I sometimes wish I had no morals or ethics... I don't have that per month to start with :dohh:

I know somebody who has 6 kids and a partner who lives with her. They are both on benefits claiming all sorts of stuff for them and the children and including their rent paid and council tax get £35k a year between them. THATS £2900 A MONTH!!!!!!
AND HER PARTNER IS ALWAYS WORKING ON THE SLY FOR CASH IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The system is all wrong. :growlmad:

https://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyT...editsAndOtherSupport/BenefitFraud/DG_10014876

Totally.

That show annoyed me so much i ended up turning over, it made my blood boil! The woman who said she wouldn't have had 2 kids if she wasn't getting £300 per week for them should be sterilised.

People who legitimately claim, then fair enough, but these people make me sick. I wish i had £1700 spare & the fact that she said it's not enough blatantly shows this system is wrong, it spauns generation after generation of work shy, lazy tw@ts.

End of rant.

I'm on income support due to being a 19 year old single mother with a baby. I've never had a job, but that's because I was in sixth form until I got pregnant. I plan on eventually going to college/uni, getting a job and actually doing something with my life. I need to be on income support right now.

It's shocking how she has £1700 left over! I'm on benefits and I have literally about £5 in my bank account right now!

The junkies and stuff that don't claim benefits legitimately make me sick.

Its disgusting. People like that should be sterilised and MADE to get a job. My own MIL has milked the system for 18 years. Gets rent paid, income support, everything paid for her, claims she's a single parent etc. It's taken the brew 18 years to force her into college and training for a job xx

these people give the rest of us a bad name that upsets me. my 10 yr old daughter is severly diabetic she needs round the clock care i stay up with her at night often for 2-3 hours she cant go to school all day as her blood sugars are too erratic so she goes from 9 till 1130 then i fetch her take her home get her dinner and meds then take her back at 115 till 3pm i have to be on permanant call incase im needed quickly at the school as they just cant deal with her.
i get income support and carers allowance im not loaded in fact i dont have a lot at all i have no choice till my daughter can care for herself i simply cannot do anything else. i care for her 24/7 but as soon as im able when shes older i intend to go into caring for disabled children i have plenty of practice !!
i dont watch jk usually as he really gets on my nerves anyway its almost like he has deliberatly found the worst people those who admit they do it on purpose and by parading them hes making everyone who is genuine and on benefits look bad !
the few who do abuse the system are the few who make it hard for the rest of us !!

I saw it. It made me really cross. I feel like I hardly ever see my husband because I work days and he works nights at the moment so we can afford to give Daisy the best life we can and not have to ask for anything off anybody for her and we have nowhere near as much money after mortgage and bills as those people on benefits did!

I dont get how people get so much benifits and can get away with it! I am on income support but im at college, im doing my a levels, I wqas still at college the day before I had lily because I want to make a future for us both I want to go to university in the long run it will gbe hard but ii could imagine sitting on my bum all day!

I dont get how people get so much benifits and can get away with it! I am on income support but im at college, im doing my a levels, I wqas still at college the day before I had lily because I want to make a future for us both I want to go to university in the long run it will gbe hard but ii could imagine sitting on my bum all day!

Because the government make it wayyyy to easY. Honestly my MIL has taken the govt for an absolute ride and gets at least 1200 on top of her rent and everything per month. I watched the show absolutely enraged that today my OH got taxed £320 off his months' wages to keep people like that sitting on their lazy scummy arses sprouting children for the hell of it.

This country is an absolute joke and I will say that again and again. Hard working people are expected to pay for lazy idiots to do sweet F.A with their lives. Why do I even bother working? Why does my OH work? I could claim for my rent, council tax and get hundreds and hundreds for nothing. It's about time this country got their arses into gear and realised that it's people screwing the system that makes life hard for everyone else. If benefits were only given to those who genuinely needed it then maybe this country would save a lot of money and not be in such a shit situation as we are in economically.

Rant Over :blush:

For now xx

Because the government make it wayyyy to easY. Honestly my MIL has taken the govt for an absolute ride and gets at least 1200 on top of her rent and everything per month. I watched the show absolutely enraged that today my OH got taxed £320 off his months' wages to keep people like that sitting on their lazy scummy arses sprouting children for the hell of it.

This country is an absolute joke and I will say that again and again. Hard working people are expected to pay for lazy idiots to do sweet F.A with their lives. Why do I even bother working? Why does my OH work? I could claim for my rent, council tax and get hundreds and hundreds for nothing. It's about time this country got their arses into gear and realised that it's people screwing the system that makes life hard for everyone else. If benefits were only given to those who genuinely needed it then maybe this country would save a lot of money and not be in such a shit situation as we are in economically.

For now xx

It's all good - Cameron is on the case! He is targeting benefit fraud and those who can work and choose not to. The lady who posted explaining her situation about being a full time carer for her child - that is a valid situation that the welfare state was set up to provide for.
The best part of all of this is that when the changes start hitting people where it hurts, that demographic don't even vote. So once that ball gets rolling, it will change Britain for the better.

Here here! I'd love to stay at home all day with my lo but I can't as we have bills to pay so come April I'll be back at work full time while someone else spends time with my lo. I wish I had 1700 quid a month left after my mortgage! A minority genuinely deserve benefits but the majority take the piss.

For now xx

It's all good - Cameron is on the case! He is targeting benefit fraud and those who can work and choose not to. The lady who posted explaining her situation about being a full time carer for her child - that is a valid situation that the welfare state was set up to provide for.
The best part of all of this is that when the changes start hitting people where it hurts, that demographic don't even vote. So once that ball gets rolling, it will change Britain for the better.

But the thing is, those people weren't actually committing fraud, they were just claiming what they were entitled to.

It's such a difficult thing though to say who deserves what, I mean, how can you tell who is a 'good' case and who isn't? I get help from the government right now because I'm a single mum, but I do work part time because I just cant imagine not doing anything but does that make me more or less deserving than someone else who has kids to feed?

I quite like what David Cameron has done with the Surestart Grant, making it only available for your first child is a good idea, but can you do that with other benefits? I was thinking that if they did it for child benefit, say, you can only claim for up to 3 children maybe that would doscourage people like that woman on there today with 7 kids, but then is it really fair?

And to an earlier poster, yes she was sitting there pregnant and smoking in front of her children. People like her are another reason that I work part-time, I dont want to be lumped together with all these other mums on benefits because I'm so not like that. I grew up on a council estate and for the most part, the mothers there didn't give a sh*t about their kids, you'd see them wandering up and down the balcony in a nappy with a packet of crisps in their hand at 7:30 in the morning.

An old school mate is ment to be on it soon, somthing about giving up drinking and taking care of his pregnant gf, I dont think it ended well though as his fb status went somthing like
... is going on jeremy klye soon woo hoo
... jeremy kyle is a c**t
... is single

I want to watch it but no idea when its ment to be on

:rofl: I just snorted coffee out of my nose laughing at this!! (not recommended! It burnt my nose and now all I can smell is coffee!!)

I think we've found a fruitful use for JK, send him round the country harassing people to get jobs. Least that way he won't clog up the airwaves and he'll do the taxpayer a favour ;)

these people give the rest of us a bad name that upsets me. my 10 yr old daughter is severly diabetic she needs round the clock care i stay up with her at night often for 2-3 hours she cant go to school all day as her blood sugars are too erratic so she goes from 9 till 1130 then i fetch her take her home get her dinner and meds then take her back at 115 till 3pm i have to be on permanant call incase im needed quickly at the school as they just cant deal with her.
i get income support and carers allowance im not loaded in fact i dont have a lot at all i have no choice till my daughter can care for herself i simply cannot do anything else. i care for her 24/7 but as soon as im able when shes older i intend to go into caring for disabled children i have plenty of practice !!
i dont watch jk usually as he really gets on my nerves anyway its almost like he has deliberatly found the worst people those who admit they do it on purpose and by parading them hes making everyone who is genuine and on benefits look bad !
the few who do abuse the system are the few who make it hard for the rest of us !!

Carers like yourself deserve so much more. This also gets me very angry.
It is such a demanding situation, I watched my mother care for her dad for 2 years through alzheimers (sp) with such little help.
Mum quit her job to help him, luckily my parents are quite wealthy and mum only worked for her self worth so they didnt struggle as a result.
Carers save the NHS SO much £ and what do they get in return?
We would rather give £1700pcm to a ugly old sl@pper to keep reproducing and for her to kit her council house out with all the latest gadgets.
Where is the help for the genuine?
x

Im sorry but I do love the JK!!

This programme irritated me. OH instantly started to record it because he knew i'd be interested. I just don't understand the attitudes of some people. What happened to people's pride in themselves? I have shite self-esteem but I still want to go to work. I really don't want to tarred with the same brush. it drives me mental.

That woman with 6 kids and the 7th on the way, what is she playing at! "We have no room blah blah blah we won't be rehoused" "The council will never move us"

STOP popping em' out then love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->