Argghhhh!! POOOO!!

taylors-mummy

Reaction score
I honestly don't even know how to deal with Pooey Nappies... So tell me what you do with them/the poo before I embarrass myself by saying what I do inbetween gags!!

And also I keep reading about 'toddler poo' just being able to drop into the toilet - Taylors is nothing like this! It's not liquid but not solid, it's like sticky and really dark and blurghhhh!

If there is one thing to put you off cloth nappies it will be my childs lethal poos!!

HELP ME!!

I just put them in the bucket then in the machine! I dont rinse or anything and dont have any stains!!

So you just put all the poo in the wash machine? Do you put what will 'fall off' down the toilet? Where does the poo go when it goes in the wash machine? :wacko: :dohh:

ive started just sticking them in the machine, i didnt like wet nappies sitting in my bucket all day and when i scraped it off and put it in the toilet it would stick and stain the toilet :/

when they are on solids surely it would clog up the machine?

I think once they are on solids you need to do something to get it off...when Hayden was just nursing I didn't do anything, just threw it all in the machine. I HIGHLY recommend a diaper sprayer!! It hooks into the water line of the toilet, you just spray it all in there and flush :)

if its solidish i use a nappy bag inside out and grab it then turn bag right way and chuck it in bin! But his are still mostly soft so just go in machine!

Diaper sprayer! Brilliant! Right... but now theoretically I have a soaking wet nappy sitting going mouldy in my bucket :sick::sick::sick:

It shouldn't be sitting long enough to get moldy..never had that happen. I would spray it off, if it was a pocket I would shake out the insert into the bucket then throw the diaper in. If it was a fitted I would unsnap the insert, same thing. Just take it apart like it should be and put it all in there. It's no different than a pee diaper sitting in there. If it's only in there 2-3 days it will be fine :)

oooh good idea Erin. I guess some poo is ok just not the whole lot. I hate the thought of my nappies sitting soggy in the bucket:sick:

Okay well it would only be in two days, well 3 days max!
Now where can I get one of these in the UK? And what would you do if you where out?! Just put it all in wetbag and deal with it when you get home or what?!

:flower:

Yep if I could knock it into the toilet I'd do that but other wise just wrap it up until we got home.

I'm not sure about stores actually located in the US but you could order them from over here...no clue on shipping though

https://www.momsmilkboutique.com/Cloth_Diaper_Sprayers_164_cat.html

I did some research ages ago on nappy sprayers - the same thing is available in the UK but sold as bidet showers - like this.

I didn't end up getting one, I used to rinse preweaning poos under the shower in the bath, but once he was on solids it all went in the loo. Well, most of it.

I just rinse Imi's under the bathroom tap - i also have a small soft nail brush if they are stubborn :D

I must be weird, poo really doesn't bother me. For now I use the shower to spray it off in the bath. When out I stick it in my wetbag and sort it when I get home. I have a seperate bucket for wee nappies and poo nappies lol xx

somebody suggested scraping it off with a knife which I thought was a good idea, then you could wipe the knife clean with loo roll and pop it in your nappy pail with the nappies so it isn't lying a round. Then give it a proper clean when you clean the pail

ermm....I take her nappy off fold it in 2 shove it in the bucket then tip the bucket into the washing machine lol. I don't do anything - lots of lovely poo floating round my machine! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->