ARGH - CM - I'm so confused

Baby 4 me

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm very confused with all the info on the net about CM - it sometimes seems to contradict itself when trying to inform when the CM is at it's most fertile.

So I've got a wee situation for you!! Since coming off the BCP over 2 years ago my cycle has been anywhere from 28 days long to well over 50 days long. Anyway, my last period was on 10th April and lasted til 13th April. My OH and I BD'ed on 24th April and I noticed in the morning of 25th that there was TONS of CM. It was clear, thin, watery and did not smell (and it was def not sperm!) Then in the afternoon it was thick, clear and I could stretch it loads between my fingers.

Now my question is going by my CM alone would you say I have a chance of getting pregnant this month or not?! Was it totally the wrong time to BD??

Like I said there's lots on the net about CM but it's got my totally confused!

Thanks for any help you can give me. B4M XX

I'd say based on that description you have a chance. I know how hard it is with the long cycles and that's why I bought cheap OPK's from ebay. Do you chart the CM on FF? Because if it dried up in the days following the stretchy CM it's very possible you ovulated.

it can be confusing huh. Thats actually how mine is right now and if i am not pregnant this month, then i am expected to have my period in the next couple days. I cant say exactly when because last month, my cycle only lasted 24 days when its usually 28.

Im sorry i cant be too much help for you except to share whats going on with me.

~Leslie

Thank you both for your replies.

Phexia - I don't really chart anything, perhaps I should start? What does FF stand for?? There's so many abbreviations on this site!

MsLesley - thank you for replying......let's hope you get the news you want this month!

Thanks again.

B4M xxx

hi i use this website to help me ... hope it help u and good luck

https://infertility.about.com/od/tryingtoconceive101/a/cervicalmucus.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012