ARGH i hate ov time :(

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
:cry: it hurts so bad, i mean i absolutely LOVE ov time i mean of course i love ov time its time to make :baby: but i find it a very difficult and painful 2 days sometimes 3, iv always had ov pains quite bad, but with a 2 year old running around causing mayhem its not easy, i find myself tilting to one side sorting to her wen all i want do is sit down and lean to make the pain go away, i know it nothing to worry about but it kills the whole ov experience for me and bedding with it really isnt easy but WILL get done :thumbup:
on the up note i got a fabulously positive opk yesterday and am very excited as this will be my cycle it has to be :haha:

sorry just needed to rant that out :blush:, any of u girls get same thing???
:kiss:

Hi Charlie I had a horrendous ov time on the cycle i got my bfp it was my first ov after mc in december but it was worse than ever before. So I know what u mean I usually have some discomfort at ov but that month was definately the worse I ever had.

Hi Charlie I had a horrendous ov time on the cycle i got my bfp it was my first ov after mc in december but it was worse than ever before. So I know what u mean I usually have some discomfort at ov but that month was definately the worse I ever had.

hey huns thanks for posting thought i was only one was about go running to docs :rofl:

it drives me mad but hey at least i can say i know when im oving 100% with or without opks and temps :winkwink: xxx

Yes hun thats very true about knowing your oving. Anyways sugar I wish u luck and baby dust :dust: this cycle got everything crossed for u hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->