ARGH! Sisters!!

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
My sister just came back from her hols - 2 weeks in cancun.
She asked me to empty her fridge as she bought a load of food that was going ot go off when she was away (aright for some) and then she asked me to put her bin out.

Now I got round on the Thurs night before she got back. Cleaned the frige out - - it was a WHOLE black bag of food! And the bin..........well It was already full........... PACKED full.

Her bin day was Weds, so missed that.

She just texted me giving me shit for not putting it out.........she lives in a part of town where drunkards go on a regular basis - her bin could NOT survive 4 days on the street - not to mention she could get a fine for it. And, HOW ON EARTH can 2 adults fill an entire wheely bin in 1 day! As they went on the Friday!

She seems pissed that I told her to in future - - empty everything BEFORE she goes, and get her neighbour who has the same bin day as her to put her bin out rather than make other family members drive out their way and schedule to do it! She just replied she would have gotted D's sister to do it.......She didnt say ASKED, she said GOTTEN......

And of course she got engaged.....................fecking HUGE ass ring......diamond about half the size of a raisin which is huge to me) easily 12k.......and its timed well............just as dad has his big pensions payout.

I find a rant always helps! I'd be p*ssed if I were you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->