Argh....so worried!

KiraLeigh

New FTM after LTTTC!! :D
Reaction score
So 3 days ago I discovered I am pregnnlany :D I have been trying for 6 years and I had a miscarrage a couple of years ago.

I can't help but worry it's going to happen again. I keep thnking about blighted ovums and such.

Sometimes my symptoms are strong, other times I feel like I'm not pregnant at all. I'm only 4weeks and 1 day pregnant. I don't want to put al this tension on my body by worrying.

How do you ladies cope? X x x

Hello hope you don't mind me butting in! Tri-hopping as I sit and wait for my doc appt. I've had several miscarriages so this time around of course, like you, I was sooo paranoid from day one!!! The only thing that ever helped settle me down was this realization: whatever is going to happen is going to happen. Worrying or not worrying isn't going to cause a miscarriage. The DNA and basic structure for your baby is already set. All you can do is take good care of your body with vitamins and such so when this baby is born, it'll be strong and healthy!!! :happydance:

even though it seems impossible, just try to enjoy these early stages and imagine those little cells dividing and growing :) I KNOW this one is going to stick for you!!!!!!

Congratulations, mama!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->