Argh sorry need Amber help.

K

kirsten1985

Right I still don't have a replacement neclace for Freya. I bought one from Donna but it was too big and there are no smaller ones. The one I wanted from bums n roses is out of stock in the size I want and I have emailed to ask when they are getting some and no reply yet as I guess they are busy and I want one fairly quickly.

I need a 12 inch one, (small) and would like a pale yellow colour. I am worried about buying one that isn't proper amber and don't know where to get one from.

So I need help with finding a good website that def has real amber in that size! (not ebay)

:flower:

gahh i really don;t know apart from BNR. Everywhere else i can think of is 13". What about getting it imported yourself?

If you use the code NEWS you get 20% off, using that code they have baby legs starting at only $2.80 a pair! So you can get both :D

yea thats where we get them from.

P.S i'm sure it wasn't that long ago BNR had their pre order offer on which suggests you might have just missed their last delivery. I might b wrong tho

I bought a 13 inch one and it was waaaay too big for Leyla, so (and I know this probably makes me really cheap!) I just shortened it. I snipped the end bead off and made sure to keep it safe as it was part of the fastener, then undid the knots between each bead and took them off until it was short enough. I had to use a pin to undo the knots but it didn't take long. With mine, the last knot kind of went inside the fastener and I couldn't get the knot in quite the right place so there's a bit of the thread/string showing but I think I could get it right if I could be bothered. I've actually had to do it twice now as Leyla's neck seems to have got thinner recently! It's not perfect but if you're having trouble getting one, it might make a good temporary solution.

you could get a bracelet just as a stop gap aswell maybe?

I will try inspired by finn as that's the one she had before, from bums n roses, they start from 11 inches. 13 is sooo long on her!

Thanks everyone, and thanks for the code beth! :D

:( The inspired by finn ones are $50 with shipping from the US, which works out about £30. Too much. I can't find one anywhere else.

OMG really???? No way is shipping that much!!! They are way overestimating that!! If you want you can have it shipped to me and I can ship it over? I think with that code it was supposed to be free shipping to the US plus the 20% off but I might be wrong.

That would be great Beth, it was ridiculous shipping! How much would it cost for you to post it to me? I will work it all out later and let you know x

Are you doing just the necklace? So I can get an idea of weight then I can look it up and see an exact price...or close to it

Think I might have some babylegs too, forgot what they were called was it Scandia? reds greens and cream coloured, think they were $3.95 or something.

They are actually sold out of the necklace I want too, lol, so would be this one:

https://hyenacart.com/inspiredbyfinn/index.php?c=19&p=65380

12 inches is just right, 11 would be too small, but their sizes are funny. Should I get 11.5-12 or 12-12.5? Don't want it to be too big like a 13 inch is.

I got Hayden 12 in, that was when he was just turning 1, he's 2 1/2 now and still wears that size.

Well they only have 12-12.5, so I'll have that one. Just hope it's not too big!

How much will that cost?

Ok let's see I would have to think that can't be more than 8oz or so right? They are light and so are the baby legs.

Looks like for 8oz in a large padded envelope would be about $7.45...no more than $13.45 because that's a flat rate envelope so any weight, but I'd do it whichever is cheapest. Both take about 6-10 days to get to you.

Ok cool can we go ahead with that then? Argh it's going to take so long, damn them for not being in stock over here! Thanks, let me know how much it is and I'll paypal you xxx

Ok I put the necklace and the babylegs in my cart, I found a different code that is 25% off, but neither of them do free shipping :( So it came to $24.38, discounts of $6.47. And then you can wait to pay me the shipping to you until I get the actual amount once it gets here and I ship it if you want? Or we can do it for the flat rate box and then I can refund you the difference if it's cheaper? Whichever you want to do is fine with me

I would rather wait and pay you the full amount after you shipped it to me, if that is ok with you :) Thanks for doing it, she is teething really bad at the mo and it's just awful without it. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->