Argh!!! What do I need for induction?!

good luck hun, hope its a speedy induction for you xxx

Goodluck for tomorrow, what time do you have to go into the hospital for? Sorry if you already said i didnt see it! Like others said, take books, magazines or Ipod! Something to take your mind off stuff and take up time because it could be a while before things really kick off for you!

Goodluck for tomorrow, what time do you have to go into the hospital for? Sorry if you already said i didnt see it! Like others said, take books, magazines or Ipod! Something to take your mind off stuff and take up time because it could be a while before things really kick off for you!

I have to call them at 8am and they will tell me when to come in after that.... I can't believe the process starts tomorrow! xx

Ahh how exciting!! I bet you wont sleep tonight haha i know i wouldnt!! Goodluck and i cant wait to hear you've had your little boy! x

Ahh how exciting!! I bet you wont sleep tonight haha i know i wouldnt!! Goodluck and i cant wait to hear you've had your little boy! x

Oh my goodness! Look how close you are babes!? 4 days? Hee hee!! Just don't go over honey!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->