Argh!

elmaxie

Mummy to Nathan & Hannah.
Reaction score
As the title says Argh!

I just wanna get pregnant now:dohh:I have been temping last cycle and got out the old cbfm so the last two days I have had "high" readings and I KNOW I will be ovulating over the next few days and I just wanna accidentally slip up and get pregnant:blush:

BUT then there is the sensible side who knows that we need to sort out our home first before ttc....but then there is my spontanious side who think it will all work out:shrug:

Pointless thread but gawd its so hard to know your ovulating soona and not do anything:wacko:

Emma.xx

:lol: I know, grrr...my OH and i kept thinking about just trying cos we want to but two major problems
1. I've already bought my wedding dress for next June
2. I still havent had :witch:

Grrrrr... Its SOOO annoying

And me :( although i am waiting for AF to arrive....although i feel her on the way!

Even though im WTT i have a glimmer of hope every month like im TTC!

X

with you there! It's so frustrating sometimes. I really sometimes just wanna turn off my sensible head and just go for it. Grr, it sucks being all grown up and responsible!! x

I'd rather pin the the centre for I am nor ready yet part of his brain xD

lol I am not really an overachiever in uni eaither so maybe once the new semester starts can ye al give me a jointed kick in teh buttock?xD After all i want to wait till shortly before i finsihed xD

Oh so thats way its a good reason not to temp when your wtt. Its so much more tempting when you know you are ovulating.

But then i will have this problem as i have ovulation pains. Damm it!!! lol

oh emma!!!!

haha! i know your secret now!!! lol!

im soooooo in the same boat! i HAVE to wait until october (3 months after laser eye surgery) before we can ttc, but god i wish we could try now!!!! now damn it NOW!!!!!!

i know....lets all just rebel and start popping out kiddies all over the place....woo hoo!!!!!!:haha:

I hear ya! I hate knowing I'm ovulating and doing nothing about it while we're waiting. I always seem to notice the EWCM on the toilet paper. (sorry... tmi) Then I know it's right around the corner... In fact, later this week! It's hard to say goodbye to a perfectly good egg. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->